28th August 2020, 09:29 PM
Anisha-Gupta

Is it possible to register for class 12th under Bihar Board after missing the due date?

My sister completed 11th from Bihar Board but missed the last chance to fill the registration form of class 12th for Bihar Board. Is she able to register again or what will happen? What she should do now?

30th August 2020, 11:44 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to register for class 12th under Bihar Board after missing the due date?

No, it is not possible to register now in Bihar Board.
If she really want to pursue 12th class this year only she can switch to any other board.
If any board is not allowing her to register due to any criteria she can complete her intermediate through any private board.
30th August 2020, 08:30 PM
ayushii08

Default Re: Is it possible to register for class 12th under Bihar Board after missing the due date?

The re-registration of candidates had started from 22 August to 25 August. There has been no further notification from board on this topic.
I am afraid answer to your question is no.
31st August 2020, 12:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

It is pretty logical, once you have missed the deadline for filling an application form for any examination or board examination it is not possible for anyone to register for the same unless a special campaign/window is allowed to provide an additional opportunity to candidates failing to register for the same examination but such provision cannot be guaranteed.

For much details regarding this matter, you can contact BSEB Officials by referring to the official link of BSEB i.e; http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/

Further, for your information I would like to let you know that the last date to register for Class 12th board examination 2021 has been extended till 04.09.2020.
31st August 2020, 05:22 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

This you can get proper guideline from the school class teacher/Principal,they will surely help you out regarding this issue .There would be second call for the registration ,please consult the Principal asap.
20th November 2021, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I missed 12th registration this year
Can I direct take admission in 12th next year or I have to apply for 11th
3rd February 2022, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 12th and leave studying can I again able to register to next year examination
6th April 2023, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I forgot to register my 11 class registration can I register now??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?