5th November 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study BArch for an Open Board 12th PCM candidate?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th from an Open Board with PCM subject. I want to study BArch course. So, is it possible for me to study BArch? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

12th November 2019, 05:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study BArch for an Open Board 12th PCM candidate?

B.Arch refers to Bachelor of Architecture and it is a professional undergraduate degree course for which the minimum education required is a Class 12th in any discipline with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with PCM group even from open board, you are eligible to pursue the same degree course if your board is approved for offering education in open schooling mode.

Also, for pursuing the same degree course from top colleges, you need to appear and qualify entrance examinations such as NATA and JEE Paper II examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?