21st June 2012, 01:55 AM
sb85

Is it possible to take admission for Architecture in NIT Calicut with these ranks?

hello sir, my sister has got a rank of 5333 in AIEEE, b.arch, a rank of 1024 under obc category. she has a home state rank of 284 and 126 under obc category. Is there a possiblity of admission for architecture in NIT,Calicut with these ranks. awaiting a reply

21st June 2012, 12:57 PM
padhakudkt

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission for Architecture in NIT Calicut with these ranks?

definetely she will get her desire branch in any of the nits!
with her all india rank, state rank , and category rank it is possible!
but still you have to wait for the councelling !
you can go through ccb for opening and closing rank for different nits
with their branch!
best of luck!
10th January 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission for Architecture in NIT Calicut with these ranks?

How Good NIT Calicut for B.Arc ? is it better than TKM or College of Engineering Trivandrum ?
5th November 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

min rank required to get admin in nit warangal
9th July 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,i've got air 1606 and state rank 57 for jee barch and i 'm from kerala will i get a seat in nitc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?