21st April 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in ICWA in Intermediate stage after finishing my 6th semester BBM?

I had finish my six semester BBM unfortunately i got back, it is possible to take admission in ICAW in intermediate stage?

24th April 2012, 01:43 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in ICWA in Intermediate stage after finishing my 6th semester BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had finish my six semester BBM unfortunately i got back, it is possible to take admission in ICAW in intermediate stage?
To be considered eligible for complete exemption from the Foundation stage of Cost and Work Accountancy course, qualifying all the papers of the bachelors degree program is mandatory. Though there is no percentage criteria and neither the candidate needs to be form a particular stream, being a graduate is compulsory to be considered eligible for the Intermediate Course of Cost and Work Accountancy program.
The course is offered by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India through correspondence mode and it also offers oral coaching at its study centers available all over India.
The admission process is carried out by the institute throughout the year.

Now, since you have not qualified the final examination of your bachelor degree program, either you will have yo enroll for the Foundation Course or you will have to complete your graduation and qualify all the papers to be eligible to enroll directly to the Intermediate stage of Cost and Work Accountancy course.
For more information, refer to the official website of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?