1st November 2015, 10:44 PM

Is it possible for take degree course now after 10th now I am 25 years old?

Is it possible for take degree course now after 10th now I am 25 years old? Can you please tell me what are the steps I need to take for the same? Please give me the complete details on the same? I need to ensure that I will complete the degree soon!

2nd November 2015, 10:59 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for take degree course now after 10th now I am 25 years old?

After the 10th you must have to qualify the 12th exam and then you can apply for any degree course because all the degree course are offered after the 12th class that could be a Graduate degree program or a integrated degree program.

Degree course for that you can apply after the 12th are-

>> Bachelor of Science

>> Bachelor of arts

>> Bachelor of commerce

>> Master of arts

>> Master of commerce

>> Master of Science

>> Bachelor of technology

>> Bachelor of footwear technology
2nd November 2015, 11:09 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for take degree course now after 10th now I am 25 years old?

It is not possible to obtain any degree after completion of 10th.You must have to finish your 12th to apply for science,arts & commerce stream.So I will advice to firstly to continue your 12th after that you are eligible for nay degree course.

But you have one option either you can apply for Diploma Course like polytechnic.The minimum qualification is required for this is 10th standard.

If you want to achieve any degree then you need to have complete your 12th.After completion of 12th you can apply for various courses like B.Sc,BCA,BBA,B.Com,B.A.,B.Tech etc

You can also part in a competitive exam like IBPS Clerk,IAS,IPS,Railways,UPSC,Civil Services Exam,SBI Clerk,PO etc
2nd November 2015, 01:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Is it possible for take degree course now after 10th now I am 25 years old? Can you please tell me what are the steps I need to take for the same? Please give me the complete details on the same? I need to ensure that I will complete the degree soon!
No, after 10th standard you are not eligible for graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for graduation degree.

Your age should be above 16 years.
2nd November 2015, 10:51 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

In Indian educational system, to pursue bachelor's degree in any stream a candidate must have at least done 10+2 from a recognized board. You can not do degree course without doing 10+2.

So, first of all do 10+2 from any state education board or CBSE or ICSE etc then you can apply for the degree course. There is no upper age limit for these courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?