28th June 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to work in India Post and simultaneously study Graduate degree course?

Can I simultaneously work in GDS in Postal department in Indian government and same time also pursue Graduate degree course in regular course from any university? Please, guide me on this.

30th June 2020, 01:39 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to work in India Post and simultaneously study Graduate degree course?

When you are working in Postal job, obviously you need to work for full day like 9 AM to 5 PM or 10 AM to 6 PM. The college timings will also be same mostly. Hence you can not manage both the things.

But one good option is you can complete Graduation in Distance Education so that you don't need to go to College on daily basis and attend classes in the Weekend.

Another option is there are many colleges which may accept even if you do not come to college regularly also.

You can complete your Graduation in such colleges and the regular Degree.

Whether it is regular or Distance mode, I suggest you to go for Tuition for the main subjects so that all the classes again repeated and you can understand it.

Direct admission will be given for any of the Graduation course in most of the colleges. I suggest you to opt for the stream in Graduation as per your stream in 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?