7th April 2010, 08:50 PM
atulbhardwaj123

Previous 5 years Maths GATE question papers with detailed solution for mathematics?

respected sir,
i am preparing for my gate exams. please send me the previous 5 years question papers with detailed solution for mathematics.

7th April 2010, 11:53 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous 5 years Maths GATE question papers with detailed solution for mathematics?

hi friend,
do not worry,
you can get it from books as well as from the websites,
for the book g k publication is the best,
and for the websites you can visits the websites.....
www.gateforum.com
www.freshersworld.com

good luck
7th April 2010, 11:55 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Previous 5 years Maths GATE question papers with detailed solution for mathematics?

you can download the papers from way2freshers.com/tag/gate-maths-papers
8th April 2010, 09:22 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

you should apply for the correspondence course of brilliant tutorials,they have an very good material and alkoxy provide solutions for all the previous years questions
you can also buy the gk publishers previous years question papers they have solutions to question of last ten yea papers
8th April 2010, 09:37 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

gk publishers book is the best book for previous years question papers along with the solutions
you can also follow the materials of vinex academy Hyderabad
all the best
14th April 2010, 11:48 PM
dreamgirl

hi
visit
http://www.humsurfer.com/last-10-years-gate-question-papers-ececseiteeemech
http://sapan.freehostia.com/gate-exam/gate-2009-question-papers-all-branches/
13th June 2010, 01:30 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

i am attaching you the same.

gateprosp09.pdf

you can also have some reference book which might help you alot and according to me "uphar publications" is among the best one's .

for more details visit http://www.iitk.ac.in

hope your doubts to be solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible.

regards
~satish
13th July 2010, 09:07 PM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

You can get it from nearest book store with detailed solution.
As gate exam is for M.tech.
You can search for the papers of M.tech at education times,pagal guy,Test funda,ten a day etc.
14th July 2010, 02:11 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
you can get the previous year gate question paper from the following website
www.fresherworld.com
www.gateforem.com
15th July 2010, 12:09 AM
papers_helper

dear,

you can download the GATE question papers from this attachment .....

it is present in pdf format......

hope it helps you.....

best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE_2007_Mathematics.pdf(2.54 MB, 1594 views)
File Type: pdf GATE_2008_Mathematics.pdf(2.48 MB, 1100 views)
File Type: pdf GATE_2009_Mathematics.pdf(2.48 MB, 1601 views)
17th July 2010, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

why i am not register my name after repeatedly tried
18th July 2010, 01:38 AM
Papers_Expert

hey friend i have attached the question paper for the gate exam.

download the file and prepare well for the exam.

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gate 1.pdf(91.7 KB, 803 views)
File Type: pdf gate 2.pdf(64.6 KB, 508 views)
10th August 2010, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me what it is the cut off socre for admission in nit through gate ?
11th August 2010, 04:01 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

I am attaching the mathematic paper with solution .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gate-question-papers-download-mathematics-2009.pdf(83.8 KB, 750 views)
27th August 2010, 01:01 AM
rgsgiri

Hi,
Can Someone send me Gate Mathematics previous years question papers?
Thanks.
29th August 2010, 12:38 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,

if you want to get the Previous 5 years Maths GATE question papers with detailed solution for mathematics then you can get it from the books published by the G.K PUBLICATION/MADE EASY.
you can also get it from the websites...
www.freshersworld.com
www.gateforum.com
7th October 2010, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I want those questions with solutions which comes in bank exams,ssc exams,sub inspector exams.
8th October 2010, 12:03 PM
santhoshi.ratnala

Thumbs up Re: Previous 5 years Maths GATE question papers with detailed solution for mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atulbhardwaj123 View Post
respected sir,
i am preparing for my gate exams. please send me the previous 5 years question papers with detailed solution for mathematics.
u can check it out in www.indiastudychanel.com
www.fresherworld.com
wwwgateforum.com
11th October 2010, 10:48 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you can get Previous 5 years Maths GATE question papers with Solutions in the given below sites

1.www.gateforum.com.

2.www.onestopgate.com.

all the best...............
12th October 2010, 01:53 AM
expart

hello dear

Previous 5 years Maths GATE question papers with detailed solution for mathematics is available in the given below link

1.www.gateforum.com.

2.www.onestopgate.com.

3.www.enterx.com.

best of luck....
12th October 2010, 01:28 PM
sharique7860

dear friend you can get 5 year previous maths paper with solution in the book of G.K publishers for GATE or you can get it from freshersworld.com
so best of luck and work hard
18th October 2010, 09:05 AM

[Thank dear..its really helpful...]dear,

you can download the GATE question papers from this attachment .....

it is present in pdf format......

hope it helps you.....

best of luck[/QUOTE]
18th October 2010, 12:22 PM
abhilashcp

Respected sir,
27th October 2010, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am preparing for my gate exams. please send me the previous 5 years question papers with detailed solution for mathematics
27th October 2010, 11:07 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

you will get the previous year question paper from the website www.freshersworld.com or from www.gateforum.com

also one of answerer already attached the previous 3years question papers. you may download from it.

but one thing you should remember that the question paper pattern and question also changed from 2010. in 2010 first introduce aptitude in GATE for 15 marks. visit IIT GATE site to know all the changes and present question paper for GATE examination.

also previous year question papers will be helpfull to you to understand the question level. so go through these question paper seriously.

all the best for examination.
27th October 2010, 04:10 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

dear friend !!

GATE exam has different math question distribution...around 15 marks come from mathematics..

You can get the paper from http://www.gateforum.com

Good luck ~
29th October 2010, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing in b. tech in computer science and i m intersted to fight gate exam in mathematics plz ans what i do
6th February 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i need 10 years previous question papers of gate exam in mathematics including 2010-11
thank u sir
28th March 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to download previous 10 years question paper and their solution
28th March 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to download previous 10 years questio paper and i have no e mail id
6th April 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

i want to download previous 10 yeas question paper and their solutions in mathematics
7th April 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

-------
ans 399077

2nd question is
--------
ans 914027
Both question use same formula its very easy for u if u r best editor
if u give the ans tell me ur email adress
My email Adress is [email protected]
21st April 2011, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

yes msc in mattematics
1st August 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to send me previous 5 yrs gate solved question papers of mathematics in pdf form
20th October 2011, 09:40 AM
anupam281

Quote:
Originally Posted by atulbhardwaj123 View Post
respected sir,
thanks
anupam
9th November 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am preparing for GATE for mathematics. So, i need previous year question paper & solutions.
23rd January 2012, 05:55 PM
drurv

You will get the previous year question paper from the website www.freshersworld.com or from www.gateforum.com

also one of answerer already attached the previous 3years question papers. you may download from it.

but one thing you should remember that the question paper pattern and question also changed from 2010. in 2010 first introduce aptitude in GATE for 15 marks. visit IIT GATE site to know all the changes and present question paper for GATE examination.

also previous year question papers will be helpfull to you to understand the question level. so go through these question paper seriously.

all the best for examination.
1st February 2012, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

I need last ten years questions with solution of gate.
email [email protected]

branch-Mathematics
Thank you....
6th February 2012, 04:12 PM
prestin

plz send last 5ys qut...paper
19th April 2012, 08:37 PM
ranaformath1

plz, send me last five year gate mathmatics or csir net mathematics question with solution.my email id is [email protected]
24th March 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir...i want last five year solved question papers.of gate from where I can it? If u hve any link whr I get tht than plz snd me as soon as possible,m id b [email protected]
19th January 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 10 years GATE questions and detailed answers in MATHEMATICS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?