30th March 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Previous 5 years question papers with answers for 6th semester Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting and Taxation of Mumbai University

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Cost Accounting from Mumbai University and I am in the 6th semester of the course. I need the previous 5 years question papers with answers for 6th semester Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting and Taxation of Mumbai University so that I can prepare for the exam. Please send it to me on my Email :[email protected].

23rd May 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers with answers for 6th semester Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting and Taxation of Mumbai University

Total fixed cost 4,500 total sales Rs.15,000. Total variable cost Rs. 7,500 a. P/V ratio b. Break even point. C. Profit. d. Margin of safety. e. Volume of sales to earn profit Rs. 6,000. From the following information relating to prema Bro.Ltd you are required to find out
18th February 2020, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers with answers for 6th semester Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting and Taxation of Mumbai University

I need last 5 years management accounting questions paper with answer of Mumbai university
29th March 2021, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

From the following information relating to X Ltd., You are required to find out (a)P/V ratio(b) Break even point(c) Profit (d) Margin of safety (e) Volume of sales to earn profit of Rs.6,000.

Total fixed cost Rs. 4,500
Total variable cost Rs. 7,500
Total Sales Rs.15,000
11th October 2021, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

explain the methods of amalgamation
28th February 2022, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I want previous year financial accountans question paper with answers
10th December 2022, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I want previous year financial accounting -1 degree first year question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?