23rd March 2017, 10:58 AM
Noorsaba Shaikh

Previous few years solved question papers for 3rd year B.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Com Accounting and Finance and I am in the 3rd year of the course. I want the previous few years solved question papers for 3rd year B.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University so that I can start preparing for the exam. Please send it to me on my Email: [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University?
  3. Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com of Mumbai University?
  4. B.Com(Accounting and Finance) 3rd year question papers?
  5. Previous five year question papers of Mumbai University for third year of Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting & Finance
  6. Previous few years solved question papers for 3rd year (6th semester) BAF of Mumbai University -- [New]
  7. Last 5 years question papers of T.Y. BCom (Accounting and Finance)?
  8. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Accounting and Finance for Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Bangalore University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 5th Semester, Auditing-I, (Paper 5.6) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Last 5 years question papers of T.Y.B.Com(Accounting Finance)?
  11. Last 5 years question papers of TY B.Com(Accounting and Finance)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Solved Question Papers of B.Com 1st year for Accounting and Finance of Madars University?
  13. Solved question papers for B.Com accounting and finance?
  14. Previous years B.Com accounting and finance 1st years question papers?
  15. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  16. Previous year solved question papers for 1st year MBA bharathiar university?
  17. Is it worth to complete graduation from mumbai university for a bright future?
  18. Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Exam for Finance? Where can I get quick reference to basic accounting derivatives?
3rd October 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous few years solved question papers for 3rd year B.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University

Send me solved question paper of cost management of 5th semester b.com Bangalore University
6th October 2017, 08:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous few years solved question papers for 3rd year B.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University

Bachelor of commerce (B.Com) has different streams in it like computer science, history, accounting & finance and etc.

This is graduation level degree. The exams are conducted twice every year i.e., semester wise.

Mumbai University previous years question papers are available in their official website according to group wise. So you need to select your course and stream then you can download the question papers.

Official website

Model papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?