19th April 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Previous 5 years question papers of Saurashtra University MCom 2nd year exam

Hello everyone, I am studying MCom in Saurashtra University. I am in 2nd year. I am looking for some old papers so that I can prepare for my 2nd year exams. Can you please arrange the previous 5 years papers for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of distance MCom(H) 1st year exam of Bharathiar University -- [New]
  2. Previous year question papers of DU MCom entrance exam
  3. Previous 10 years solved question papers of BHU MCom entrance exam
  4. Previous 3 years question papers of Punjabi University MCom entrance exam
  5. Previous years M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers of Calicut University(SDE)?
  6. Calicut University MCom 4th semester exam question papers of previous few years
  7. Previous M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers in Calicut University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Previous 5 years question papers of Kannur University BCom 2nd year exam
  9. Previous 5 years question papers of MGKVP MCom entrance exam
  10. Download Economics question papers of previous 5 years for Bharathiar University 2nd year exam
  11. Previous year Question Papers of 2nd year of B-Pharmacy course of Osmania University?
  12. Previous 10 years question papers with answers for 2nd B.Com
  13. Delhi University - M. Sc, Environmental Biology 2nd Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Previous years question papers of HP University BBA 2nd semester exam
  15. Zoology, Botany, Chemistry & Geology question papers of previous years for BSc 2nd year exam of Calcutta University?
  16. Previous years question papers of B.Sc Computer Science, Data Structure C ++ (2nd year) for Madurai Kamaraj University
  17. Mumbai University, BE, 2nd Sem., Applied Mathematics-II (Maths 2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Previous 5 years Economics question papers with answers for 1st year B.Com (2nd semester) of Patna University
25th September 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers of Saurashtra University MCom 2nd year exam

I'm looking for ph d old entrance question papers but it's disappointing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?