13th January 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in UK universities?

helo i m mirsad i would like to ask that how much parsentage required to get admission in uk universities

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  2. Entrance exams for doing MS from foreign universities? Percentage required to get admission in better universities?
  3. How much percentage is required to get admission in UK universities?
  4. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  5. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
  6. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  7. Studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th non-medical?
  8. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  10. Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?
  11. Procedure for doing B.L.Ed course? Percentage required in 12th for admission? Which are the best universities for doing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  13. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  14. How much percentage required in B.Com for admission in IGNOU?
  15. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?
  16. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  17. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th? -- [New]
  18. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
16th January 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in UK universities?

what is the cgpa to get admission in the uk b schools?
11th August 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in UK universities?

Explane me how many percent required in general catagar
15th September 2019, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

I have 55% in 2nd 53% in graduation can i apply visa ?
25th September 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have got compart in 1 subject of class 12 but my ielts band are 6.0. I can apply uk visa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?