8th December 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Previous few years solved question papers for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)

Respected Sir, I have applied for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and I am about to appear for the exam so I want you to provide the previous years solved question papers for Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Please share the question papers as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
9th December 2016, 10:47 AM
tistatorsa

Default Re: Previous few years solved question papers for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)

Respected Sir,
What is the procedure for entrance exam on MA(archaeology). How many colleges in west bengal about this stream. Now I am studying in 2nd. year BA(history honours) at Berhampore Girls College. Kindly supply Last five year entrance Exam Question Paper with Study Material on MA(archaeology).

With Thanks,
MUKTAGNI SIKHA BASAK.
2nd June 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous few years solved question papers for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)

PROVIDE ME PREVIOUS LDC SOLVED QUESTION PAPER. I have applied for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 2018 and I am about to appear for the exam so I want you to provide the previous years solved question papers for Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Please share the question papers as soon as possible.

SHRDHA PALIWAL
14th September 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have applied for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and I am about to appear for the exam so I want you to provide the previous years solved question papers for Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Please share the question papers as soon as possible.
EMAIL. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?