21st January 2013, 07:55 AM
prakashdahiya

Previous solved question papers for the post of NAIB Tehsildar in HP for HPPSC

Sir/mam,
Pl. mail me the previous years solved question papers for the post of naib tehsildar in HP for HPPSC.

Also sent me the detailed study material of the above said post. to my mail id [email protected].
Thanks
Regards
Prakash

15th February 2013, 11:57 AM
vishalmehra983

Red face Re: Previous solved question papers for the post of NAIB Tehsildar in HP for HPPSC

dear sir

Pl. mail me the previous years solved question papers for the post of naib tehsildar in HP for HPPSC.

also send me the detail study material of said post. to my email id [email protected]

Thanks &regards

vishal mehra(9816431626)

17th February 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous solved question papers for the post of NAIB Tehsildar in HP for HPPSC

dear sir/madame
pls send me previous NT solved GS questoin paper and material relate i shall be thankfull to for this kind m
y e-mail id
[email protected]

regards
Anshu chauhan 9805082733

19th February 2013, 08:49 PM
Miss arti

Default Re: Previous solved question papers for the post of NAIB Tehsildar in HP for HPPSC

dear sir

also send me the detail study material of said post. to my email id ;

[email protected]

Thanks &regards

arti

21st February 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: Previous solved question papers for the post of NAIB Tehsildar in HP for HPPSC

dear sir

also send me the detail study material of said post. to my email id [email protected]

Thanks &regards

Kamal (9418387227)

22nd February 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

also send me the detail study material of said post. to my email id

[email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Puneet (9857226889)

11th March 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam
Pl.mail me the previous years solved question papers for the post of naib tehsildar in hp for hppsc
Also send me the detail study material of said post to my email i.d
[email protected]
Thanks and regard
Sonali8626831815

11th March 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me previous year question papers for the post of Naib Tehsildar in Himachal Pradesh... my email id is [email protected]

26th September 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me a syllabus n question paper solved for naib tehsildar haryana at pinkidangi29@
gmail.com

28th September 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me a syllabus n question paper solved for naib tehsildar haryana at kashyap.anil602@
gmail.com

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-solved-question-papers-post-naib-tehsildar-hp-hppsc-1051496.html#ixzz2gCEUcsup

30th September 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous solved question papers for the post of NAIB Tehsildar in HR for HRPSC

Sir/mam,
Pl. mail me the previous years solved question papers for the post of naib tehsildar in HR for HRPSC.

Also sent me the detailed study material of the above said post. to my mail id [email protected].
Thanks
Regards
joginder
palwal (Haryana)

30th September 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the Previous Question paper for Naib Tehsildar in Haryana Public service commission.

Thanks & Regards,

Yashpal

30th September 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What the exam patran in naib tahsildar haryana

30th September 2013, 05:08 PM
priyankarao07

Please send me the study material and previous year question papers for Haryana Naib tehsildar exam.

1st October 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Deat dir please send me previous question paper of naib tehsildar for hpsc send me on [email protected]

3rd October 2013, 03:15 PM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Deat dir please send me previous question paper of naib tehsildar for hpsc send me on [email protected]
please see the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: docx HPPSC Naib Tehsildar Prelim. (held on 03-08-2008).docx(30.6 KB, 1094 views)

8th October 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the study material and previous year question papers for Haryana Naib tehsildar exam.
[email protected]

9th October 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Previous solved question papers for the post of NAIB Tehsildar in HR for HPSC

Sir/mam,
Pl. mail me the previous years solved question papers for the post of naib tehsildar in HR for HPSC

Also sent me the detailed study material of the above said post. to my mail id [email protected]
Thanks
Regards
mamta

12th October 2013, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the study material and solved question paper for the post of Naib tehsildar for HPSC. my mail id is [email protected]

17th October 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me a syllabus n question paper solved for naib tehsildar haryana at poojasaini.saini75@
gmail.com

20th October 2013, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me a syllabus n question paper solved for naib tehsildar haryana at [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-solved-question-papers-post-naib-tehsildar-hp-hppsc-1051496.html#ixzz2iE2eQv7q

19th November 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

dear host please help me to study about niab tehsildar.
please mail me the solved question paper or sylabus..
i can't afford it all plz.

22nd December 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

please sir provide me study material for niab tehsildar for Haryana and previsous soled question paper

28th December 2013, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me the syllabus, study material and previous solved papers for naib tehsildar Haryana at [email protected]
mob:8802797505

31st December 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me the syllabus, study material and previous solved papers for naib tehsildar Haryana at [email protected]
please.....

31st December 2013, 01:31 PM
sandeep alaria

please sir provide me study material for niab tehsildar for Haryana and previsous soled question paper

16th January 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me whether exam for naysb tehsildar in haryana is objective type or subjective type

18th March 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

dear sir

Pl. mail me the previous years solved question papers for the post of Kanango in HP for HPPSC.

Thanks &regards

chaman sharma

26th March 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

dear sir

Pl. mail me the previous years solved question papers for priliminary exams the post of naib tehsildar in HP for HPPSC.

Thanks &regards
Vikrant Rana

31st March 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years question papers of naib tehsildar with solutions at [email protected]

4th April 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,

Also sent me the detailed study material of the above said post.To my Email Id- [email protected]
Thanks
Regards
Ajay Kumar
Email Id- [email protected]
phone -08988055774

5th April 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected
Sir/madam
I want to perpar for then post of naib tehsildar so please send me related matter or detail for study or also mail me the pervious year solved questions paper.
My id is ([email protected])
Thanks & regards
Navneet kaur
Una (h.p.)

7th April 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,
Pl. mail me the previous years solved question papers for the post of naib tehsildar in HR for HPPSC.

Also sent me the detailed study material of the above said post. to my mail id [email protected]
Thanks
Regards
Raj Thakur
73072 601444

9th April 2014, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
pls send me previous NT solved GS question paper and material relate i shall be thankful to you.
E- MAIL : [email protected]

11th April 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years question papers of naib tehsildar with solutions at [email protected]

16th April 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir please send the last 7 years old papers of naib tehsildar with solutions at [email protected]

16th April 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

dear sir

also send me the detail study material of said post. to my email id ;

[email protected]

21st April 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected authority please send me pattren or previous years entrance test questions for the post of naib tehsildar to my mail id
[email protected]. its my humble request.
Thank you

22nd April 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me previous 10 years exam solved paper of naib tehsildaar of HP on my mail id:
[email protected]

24th April 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
Pls send me previous 10 years solved papers of naib tehsildar of HP
On my email I'd '' [email protected] ''

27th April 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

pl, send me naib teshildar solved question paper 05years question paper on my mail I,D [email protected]

17th June 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir please give me all solved
question paper of naib tehsildar .send me on my email id [email protected]

27th June 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

sir please give me all solved
question paper of naib tehsildar .send me on my email id [email protected]

28th June 2014, 05:14 PM
sonia kumari0904

please provide me the previous year solved mcq's question paper for naib tehsildar in haryana

28th June 2014, 05:16 PM
sonia kumari0904

provide me the previous year solved question paper of naib tehsildar on my I.D. [email protected]

7th July 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

provide me the previous paper solved paper of naib tehsildar on my id [email protected]

9th July 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Plz sir mail me the previous year solved question paper of naib tehsildar in haryana govt. And also study material my email id is [email protected]

27th September 2014, 10:20 PM
yogi202

provide me the previous year solved question papers of naib tehsildar hpu on my email address [email protected]

7th December 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

plz send last 5 years solved question paper of naib tehsildar hppsc shimla. my mail id is [email protected]

11th December 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mem
pl mail or send last 5 year question paper for the post of naib tehsildar in haryana/Delhi state govt and also send me the detail study material of said post.

Sir, kindly inform about next year vacancies i.e 2015-16

my mail ID is [email protected]
thank for your co-operation

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?