13th September 2010, 09:04 PM
dhanda

Previous year model papers of TNPSC exam(Civil Engineering)?

hello sir, i am preparing for the tnpsc exam. i need previous and model question papers (civil engineering) for preparation.

15th March 2011, 05:54 PM
devendergora

Default Re: Previous year model papers of TNPSC exam(Civil Engineering)?

Visit this link to download the sample papers:
http://entrance-exam.net/tnpsc-papers/
16th March 2011, 07:30 PM
cricket007
Banned

The TNPSC conducts the Group-I examination for recruitment to top state service posts such as deputy collector, DSP and other posts. The Civil Services aspirants have to either suceed in the UPSC?s civil services exam or TNPSC?s Group I exam. syllabus is 6th to 12th stardand syllabus tnpsc, syllabus or pattern for the examination. thanks Interview Questions. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission's Group I syllabus for the post included in the Group I Category, like Deputy collector 1. General Intelligence: The syllabus for General Intelligence would include tnpsc group 1 You Will Get Syllabus Copy & Latest Solved Question Papers Of UPSC-IAS 2009 & Group-I Exams, Our Magazine RADIANGK.You Can Buy Civil Services Exams Books & CDs With Discounts Set alert

check the above website....................................
15th May 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

kindly help me to find appsc ae post pevious exam papers and study material and is there any negative marks in exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?