22nd December 2010, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Previous year papers of ECIL, exam? Past year papers of SBI and other bank exams?

i want the previous question papers of ECIL... and also the previous papers of SBI and other bank related papers

24th December 2010, 12:04 PM
Nallam Srilatha

Default Re: Previous year papers of ECIL, exam? Past year papers of SBI and other bank exams?

Hi,
i don't know which exam papers do you want po or clerical exam.you couldn't mention anything.
so,i am sending some previous papers of bank exams whatever i know.
chek it out.
best wishes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI - Computer aptitude.pdf(54.2 KB, 337 views)
File Type: pdf SBI - General English.pdf(54.6 KB, 285 views)
File Type: pdf SBI - Quantitative aptitude.pdf(36.0 KB, 274 views)
26th December 2010, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year papers of ECIL, exam? Past year papers of SBI and other bank exams?

ecil electrical previous exam papers
26th July 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

plz send me ecil2010 question paper for electroncs &comm. branch
26th July 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year papers of ECIL GET and also the syllabus for the same.............
3rd August 2011, 03:43 PM
kumar31cse

please send me the ecil previous year paper of written exam for computer science.
5th August 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

can u please send me the previous year paper of ECIl for GET post in ECE discipline and how will we receive the hall ticket??
5th August 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

please send me the ECIL previous year papers for GET post in ECE discipline and will we get hall tickets
6th August 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the previous yr paper of GET in ECE stream...
8th August 2011, 02:31 AM
chinna0703

pls send me ECIL exam previous papers & 2011 model paper
11th September 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

please send me EIL recruitment for management trainees study material for written exam
20th July 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir ,this is Ajay , i need the previous year papers of HPCL in instrumentation engineering
plz send it at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?