31st March 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join fashion designing colleges in Delhi after scoring 7.6 CGPA?

hey i m neha nd i was clr my 10 with 7.6 CGPA in 2011 nd now i want to join fashion desging college in delhi so plz tell me what cn i do for this

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join fashion designing after passing 12th with 60%?
  3. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  4. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  5. How can I become a dress designer if I am not interested in Maths
  6. Can I join Fashion Designing course after scoring 45% in 12th exam
  7. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  8. Can I join Fashion Designing course being a candidate going to give Exams of BA course?
  9. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  10. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  11. What stream should I choose after 10th to get into Fashion Designing field? -- [New]
  12. Which are the good fashion designing colleges in Delhi?
  13. Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course
  14. How to join fashion designing? I am studying B.Tech 1st year
  15. Admission in INIFD Delhi? Colleges offering Fashion Designing courses across India?
  16. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  17. How to join Fashion Designing if I am 39 years old
  18. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
20th July 2012, 12:40 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How to join fashion designing colleges in Delhi after scoring 7.6 CGPA?

Careear in fashon design.
Eligibility.
One should have passed 10+2 with science in order to persue diploma or degree in fashion design. You beter complete 12th. To persue PG in fashion design one should have to compleate a bachlors degree in Science or Arts.
Fashion institutes in New Delhi and around are.
1 Footwear design and devlopment institute, Noida.
2 The central footwear training institute, Agra.
3 Apeejay institute of design, New Delhi.
4 NIFT, New Delhi.
5 Pearl acadmy of fasion, New Delhi.
6 Indian Gemological institute, New Delhi.

Yot may tri after 12th. admission is based on marit of students aplied for the seat avilable.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?