6th January 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Previous year papers of General Studies and Botany Preliminary exam for Himachal Pradesh services?

plz give the previous year question papers of general studies and botany preliminary exam for himachal pradesh services?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get previous year examination solved papers for Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services?
  2. Karnataka Public Service Commission-General Studies (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. Previous 10 year Question Papers of TET Exam in Himachal Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which government job I can apply after completion of BBA graduation and pursuing MA in Economics? -- [New]
  5. How may I get previous 5 year solved question papers(Pre and Mains both) for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service exam?
  6. Which subjects are needed to become an IPS?
  7. Civil Services Examination Chemistry (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  10. New examination pattern of UPSC Civil services? What is the passing criteria of UPSC civil services?
  11. How to do IPS if I am a student of M.A? Last date of IPS form sale?
  12. Is there any change in Mains pattern for UPSC?
  13. Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?
  15. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  16. Civil services General Studies Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous year question papers for B.Sc mathematics admission in Himachal Pradesh university
  18. Previous years question papers of TGT science of Himachal Pradesh
18th January 2011, 11:32 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year papers of General Studies and Botany Preliminary exam for Himachal Pradesh services?

Please see the file attached for general studies question paper:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf General Studies Preliminary Exam Question Paper.pdf(132.5 KB, 418 views)
19th January 2011, 03:19 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year papers of General Studies and Botany Preliminary exam for Himachal Pradesh services?

previous year papers for general studies:

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/ExamPaper1436.aspx

http://allexamquestionpaper.blogspot.com/2010/05/civil-services-preliminary-exam-2010.html
22nd February 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the opposite of red
11th June 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Civil services Himachal syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?