7th December 2010, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Previous year papers and study material for Technical Assistant Grade I and II exam?

pls send previous model quetion papers and study material for technical assistant grade 1 and 2 to my mail [email protected] [email protected]

4th January 2011, 06:23 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year papers and study material for Technical Assistant Grade I and II exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls send previous model quetion papers and study material for technical assistant grade 1 and 2 to my mail [email protected] [email protected]
you can get pdf file of grade 1 paper from this link-
http://pdfcast.org/search/all/apscsc-technical-assistant-grade-1-exam-oldmodel-papers
15th February 2011, 11:04 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Previous year papers and study material for Technical Assistant Grade I and II exam?

Hello dear, I am giving you the link to download the sample paper
http://qoney.com/2010-apscsc-jobs-for-accountant-grade-technical-assistant-grade-and-assistant-grade-in-andhra-pradesh-state-civil-supplies-corporation/
18th March 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year papers and study material for Technical Assistant Grade I and II exam?

Pls send previous question papers of DST to K.Sandhya. This year I am appearing for the DST exam. Please send key for the same. Email: [email protected], [email protected]
8th April 2011, 08:00 AM
Taurus007

hiii

Previous year papers and study material for Technical Assistant Grade I and II exam
http://pdfcast.org/search/all/apscsc-technical-assistant-grade-1-exam-oldmodel-papers
giving you the link to download the sample paper
http://qoney.com/2010-apscsc-jobs-for-accountant-grade-technical-assistant-grade-and-assistant-grade-in-andhra-pradesh-state-civil-supplies-corporation/

good luck
17th April 2011, 12:08 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

Previous year papers and study material for Technical Assistant Grade I and II exam
giving you the link to download the sample paper

all the best
19th May 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

previous model paper for accountant grade 1 and 2(fm) for apscsc exam.kindly revert
19th May 2011, 04:40 PM
i.ramya

pls send previous model quetion papers and study material for technical assistant grade 1 and 2 to my mail [email protected]
2nd June 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hi i need previous year question paper for technical assistant grade B , of the job code 110
22nd November 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

can i get previous questions of ISRO technical assistant exam(mechanical)?
26th May 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

can i get previous question papers of technical assistant exam (automobile) to my mail [email protected]
31st March 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I applied for cmti- technical assistant trainee so can you please help me with what data source i can go through to give the best in my written test. my mail id- [email protected]
7th August 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous model question papers for Junior assistent grade -II Examination,Thank you..
30th August 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi ! Please let me know the CMTI Written Test / Interview Pattern and syllabus for cmti apo post

If Possible mail me - [email protected]

Thanking you ..
30th March 2014, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

Can i get previous year technical Assistant Questions papers and sylabus for that,.

My mail ID is: [email protected]

Thanking you,....
22nd July 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Can i get previous year technical Assistant Questions papers and sylabus for bis that,.

My mail ID is: [email protected]

Thanking you,....
23rd November 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,
pls send previous year model question paper and study materials of central warehousing grade-II exam.

my e-mail ID: [email protected]

thank you
14th March 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Previous year papers and study material for GSSSB Technical Assistant exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?