4th May 2010, 10:01 PM
Aswinivasudevan

Previous year question paper annamalai university medical

previous year question paper for annamalai university medical entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers for 3rd year of B.Sc in Zoology of Annamalai University?
  2. Previous 5 years question papers? I am applying for MBA MM in Annamalai University DDE -- [New]
  3. How may I get BA 1st year previous question papers of sociology in Annamalai university?
  4. Annamalai University B.Com Business Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Annamalai University B.A. English Literary Forms Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Annamalai University B.A. Economics Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Previous 5 years Question Papers of BA Sociology of Annamalai University in Tamil?
  10. Annamalai University B.A. Third Year, Indian Social Institutions Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Annamalai University M.A in Translation Studies-1st Year History of Translation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Previous 5 years Question Papers of BA Sociology of Annamalai University in Tamil? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Annamalai University M.A in Translation Studies-1st Year Phonetics and Phonology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Annamalai University B.A. Third Year, English Shakespeare Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Introduction to Earth Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Annamalai University- P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Insurance and Annuities Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Annamalai University B.Com Commercial Law Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Annamalai University M.A in Translation Studies-1st Year Morphology and Syntax Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
6th May 2010, 12:02 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Previous year question paper annamalai university medical

Sorry but you will rarely find question papers of such exams. So i recommend instead of searching for papers try solving more and more problems from NCERT of PCB.

Even if you solve NCERT 2 to 3 times then its more than enough to crack this exam. So try it and don't waste any more precious time searching for question papers online
6th May 2010, 06:36 PM
brrrravi

Smile Re: Previous year question paper annamalai university medical

hi, friend
there are many papers are there so please visit the below link and get the listed papers from the site

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/26-Anna-University-question-papers.aspx

good luck...
11th June 2010, 04:11 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can download the question papers from
the links given below
annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/oldquest/index.php/
www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/
2nd July 2010, 05:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

You will not get papers of annamalai university from any sites. Its very tough for you to search papers from online. So its better, if you can prepare for this entrance exmas from
the NCERT book. The NCERT books will helps you to clear this entrance exams.

So please read from NCERT books, you will definatel get sucess in your entrance exams.
you can also purchase model papers of medical entrance exams from the market also. you will definately get papers from there.

So please get the papers from market and keep practice of this exams.
31st August 2010, 10:05 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aswinivasudevan View Post
previous year question paper for annamalai university medical entrance exam
hello..........
Sorry but you will rarely find question papers of such exams. So i recommend instead of searching for papers try solving more and more problems from NCERT of PCB.
Even if you solve NCERT 2 to 3 times then its more than enough to crack this exam.
all the best
18th September 2010, 07:07 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

previous year question paper are available in the book stall. please contact the book store or you can search on te internet. i wish you can get a usefull answer thanking you...
22nd April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

previous years question papers of annamalai university coomon medical entrance test
9th May 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

DDe question papers may 2011
23rd June 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

hello..
I am looking for Annamalai University B-com English question papers for the year of 2008 December and 2009 May. Any one have please do let me know. God bless u.

Riyas.K.M
[email protected]
20th December 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

BA. TAMIL question papers may2011
19th May 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

where find the previous year question foe medical entrance in annamalai university ?
21st May 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hai..i wanna prepare for medical entrance held by annamalai university...pls anyone suggest how to preapre to get a medical seat..thanks
4th June 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

hi how we can get the application number if we download the application through online?? pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?