2nd December 2011, 09:39 AM
priyashanR

Previous year Question Papers of Central Bank of India for IT Officers?

Please send me previous Years question paper Central Bank of India IT officers for JMG Scale on my ID
ID: [email protected]

3rd December 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of Central Bank of India for IT Officers?

Please send the previous year questions for IT officers to My mail id [email protected]
4th December 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of Central Bank of India for IT Officers?

Dear All,

CBI Exam Held On 8th of january and i dont know what's the syllabus . so please give me any solution to prepare this.
this is my first chance and i m very excited an d little bit confused . so please do the needful not for me ,every student who will fight this exam. i hope give better answer for your knowledge.
thanks & regards
suman dwivedi
4th December 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

plese send previous years of all banks of IT officers question papers (only subject section) to my ID. please sir...
ID:[email protected]
4th December 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

please send previous papers of IT officers for all banks (only subject section).
4th December 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

plz send previous papers for IT officers to my ID.
4th December 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send the previous year questions for IT officers to My mail id [email protected]
5th December 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Please send Previous recruitment paper of IT officer in CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA ....
My Mail ID:- [email protected]
5th December 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Logical reasoning, general awareness, quantitative aptitude and English and one descriptive test. The descriptive test is to test the candidate’s communication skills and Socio-economic development knowledge.
5th December 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

please send the previous year question papers for IT officers to my mail id [email protected]
5th December 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir this is dhanu. I want the pattern regarding the IT officers and please send the previous papers for IT officers to my mail is : [email protected]
5th December 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Friends, Please send the previous year questions for IT officers to My mail id [email protected]

Iam a BE(ECE) grad.. please tell how to prepare section of AREA OF SPECIAL (subject) questions..
6th December 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Please send the previous year questions and model papers for IT officers of central bank of india and all banks papers to My mail id [email protected]
6th December 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

6th December 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Please send Previous recruitment paper of IT officer in CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA ....
My Mail ID:[email protected]
6th December 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

pls help me with the previous question papers for Central bank of India for IT officer..

[email protected]

thnx
7th December 2011, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

Kindly send me the sample papers for IT officer for UCO bank to [email protected] thanks !
7th December 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

please send previous model paper of IT officer in CBI
my email ID:[email protected]
hope i get it
7th December 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

please send previous question of it officer in central bank of india
my mail id :[email protected]
7th December 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Please send Previous recruitment paper of IT officer in CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA

My Mail ID:[email protected]
7th December 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year question paper for IT officer Central Bank of India to my mail id:[email protected]
7th December 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Hai Sir/Mam,I Want to know the entire pattern of question paper for recruitment paper of IT officer in CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA .... pls send Previous recruitment paper of IT officer in CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA ....

My mail Id is:[email protected]
7th December 2011, 07:54 PM
anjalikatari

plzzzzzzzzz send me previous question papers for central bank of india it officers....
thanq..................
7th December 2011, 07:57 PM
anjalikatari

plz send me previous papers for central bank of india for itofficers..
thanq....
mail:[email protected]
8th December 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me the previous question and answer for IT officer for central bank of india.my id is [email protected]
8th December 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous papers for central bank of india for it officers..
thanx....
mail:[email protected]
8th December 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous papers for central bank of india for itofficers..
thanq....

I am completed master of computer science. so i am given the Exam to IT officer but i have not idea to the sellybus. so send me your previous Exam paper.
E-mail id:- [email protected]
8th December 2011, 04:47 PM
reenamadhusmita

Please send me previous Years question paper Central Bank of India IT officers for JMG Scale on my ID: [email protected]
9th December 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me Previous question Paper for Cental Bank of India for IT officer
thankx
ID- [email protected]
9th December 2011, 11:38 AM
geetsang

please send me previous year ques. paper for central bank of india it officer.
my e mail id is [email protected]
9th December 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous Years question paper Central Bank of India IT officers for JMG Scale,where my id is ..... [email protected]
9th December 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

pls help me with the previous question papers for Central bank of India for IT officer..

[email protected]
9th December 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1468445]Please send the previous year questions for IT officers to My mail id [email protected]
10th December 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year ques. paper for central bank of india IT officer.
my e mail id is kevin.boss
@gmail.com
10th December 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=priyashanR;1463004]Please send me previous Years question paper Central Bank of India IT officers for JMG Scale on my ID
ID: [email protected]
10th December 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous Years question paper Central Bank of India IT officers for JMG Scale on my ID

EMAIL ID : [email protected]
11th December 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

please send me the previous question set of CBI it officer..my [email protected]
11th December 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question paper central bank of india IT officer on my id:
[email protected]
11th December 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous question paper of cbi it officer for JMG Scale on my ID:
EMAIL ID: [email protected]
11th December 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

hi friends if anyone having previous year question paper of central bank please mail me at [email protected]
11th December 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous question papers Central Bank of India IT officers for JMG Scale,
where my id :[email protected]
12th December 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year ques. paper for central bank of india IT officer.
my e mail id is
[email protected]
12th December 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous question papers central bank of india it officers for jmg scale,
and my mail id is: [email protected]
12th December 2011, 10:25 AM
upenn

please send me previous year ques. paper for central bank of india it officer.
my e mail id is [email protected]
12th December 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year question paper of central bank of india for IT Officer
on my mail id: [email protected]
12th December 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

send me central bank of india it officer previous papers as soon as possible my mail id is [email protected]
12th December 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir please send previous It officer exam questions on my mail "[email protected]"
12th December 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year ques. paper for central bank of india IT officer JMG Scale (Subject Section).
my email id is [email protected]
Thanks...
12th December 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous question papers Central Bank of India IT officers for JMG Scale,
where my id :[email protected]
12th December 2011, 06:50 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: Previous year Question Papers of Central Bank of India for IT Officers?

Dear All,

CBI Exam Held On 8th of january and i dont know what's the syllabus . so please give me any solution to prepare this.
this is my first chance and i m very excited an d little bit confused . so please do the needful not for me ,every student who will fight this exam. i hope give better answer for your knowledge.
thanks & regards
suman dwivedi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?