17th December 2011, 08:28 PM
SujataMane

Previous years solved question papers for IT officer of Central bank of India?

Hi, I m Sujata, please send me previous years solved papers for I.T. officers of CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA on mail. Mail [email protected] and [email protected]

27th December 2011, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years solved question papers for IT officer of Central bank of India?

hai iam gowthami. iampreparing for central bank it officers exam. please snd me previous papers to my mail. my mail id is [email protected]
27th December 2011, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years solved question papers for IT officer of Central bank of India?

Hi, I m gowthami, please send me previous years solved papers for I.T. officers of CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA on mail. Mail [email protected]
6th January 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

hello,iam stalin,pls send previous papers of IT OFFICERS TO MY MAIL [email protected]
11th January 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi I sachin deshmukh, I want previous years solved question paper for IT officer in CBI on my mail
Mail ID : [email protected]
12th January 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Previous years solved question papers for IT officer of Central bank of India?

Hi, I m Sujata, please send me previous years solved papers for I.T. officers of CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA on mail. Mail [email protected]
13th January 2012, 12:29 AM
chhayashah

Previous years question papers for IT officer of Central bank of India?
plz send me on [email protected]
17th January 2012, 01:56 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous years solved question papers for IT officer of Central bank of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SujataMane View Post
Hi, I m Sujata, please send me previous years solved papers for I.T. officers of CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA on mail. Mail [email protected] and [email protected]

Previous Year Solved Papers of Central Bank of India IT Officers

I have attached some of the previous year papers of IT Officers for Central Bank of India along with this post for your reference..

Just go through them and i hope they help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

You will be having 125 minutes to answer the 125 questions which will be broken up into 4 sections :-

General Awareness : 25
English : 25
Logical Reasoning : 25
Area of Specialization : 50

For papers of area of specialization..Click Here

You must be within the age limit of 21-30 years and a B.Tech or MCA/M.Sc. degree holder to appear in the exams..

The competition will be tough as they are only offering 70 posts..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
17th January 2012, 02:40 PM
rkexam

Quote:
Hello sujata,

here is the complete collection of previous years question paper of IT OFFICERS of Central Bank Of India In the attachment you can somply download it.

Good luck for your exam,

With Regard
RK
Attached Files
File Type: zip CBI IT Officer complete previous year question paper.zip(583.4 KB, 271 views)
18th January 2012, 07:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

I have attached the Papers Central Bank of India.

So please check it out .

This paper are really helpful for you.

Only graduate can applicable for IT officers exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Analytical-Logical-Reasoning.pdf(401.4 KB, 160 views)
File Type: pdf CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA 2010.PDF(73.6 KB, 181 views)
File Type: pdf Eng1.pdf(67.7 KB, 131 views)
File Type: pdf Eng2.pdf(65.9 KB, 140 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning-3.pdf(33.0 KB, 124 views)
27th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Previous years solved question papers for IT officer of Central bank of India?

Hi, I m Anuradha, please send me previous years solved papers for I.T. officers of CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA on mail. Mail Id- [email protected]
30th January 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

hi i am kamlesh .please send me previous year papers for I.T.officers of centeral bank of india on mail.
[email protected]
31st January 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the previous year papers for I.T.officers of centeral bank of india on mail
[email protected]
3rd February 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the previous year papers for I.T.officers of centeral bank of india on mail
[email protected]
23rd February 2012, 02:19 PM
rajat_jain131187

hi i m Rajat . pls send me some solved previous paper of IT officer .my mail id is

[email protected]

or

[email protected]
24th January 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

please send me IT OFFICER previous papers.........mainly i want specialization subject paper ..i am information technology graduate.......please send this at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?