18th June 2012, 12:59 PM

Previous year Question Papers for Coal India Management Trainee Exam?

sir/ma'am,
please mail me the previous years questions of coal India limited(sales and marketing) trainee.

8th July 2012, 05:46 PM

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for Coal India Management Trainee Exam?

please sends me management trainee for system (previous year paper) on my mail id [email protected]
16th July 2012, 08:00 PM

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for Coal India Management Trainee Exam?

Sir pls send me few questions papers of coal India management trainee my email I'd is [email protected]
21st July 2012, 12:22 AM

please send me coal india question papers of previous years
23rd July 2012, 08:35 PM

please send me coal india question papers of
previous years.my email id is [email protected]
24th July 2012, 10:19 PM

sir, pl help me for qus. papers of previous year, MT (Personnel, HR & Admn.) my e.mail id [email protected]
30th August 2012, 11:22 AM

Any one have coal india management trainee Hr paper.if have plz send me in my id [email protected]
1st November 2012, 10:29 AM

please mail me question paper of previous year coal india management trainee of mining engineering.if have plz send me in my id [email protected]
11th November 2012, 07:48 PM

I AM A MBA FINAL YEAR STUDENT, MY STREAM IS FINANCE AND I WANT TO GO IN PSU SECTOR SO I NEED SOME PREVIOUS YEAR APPTITUDE AND REASONING QUESTION PAPER.
MY EMAIL ID IS - [email protected] PLEAS SEND THE QUESTION PAPERS ON MY EMAIL ID. I AM VERY THANKFULL TO YOU FOR THIS REGARD.......
12th December 2012, 07:41 PM

please mail me question paper of previous year coal india management trainee of mining engineering.if have plz send me in my [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-papers-coal-india-management-trainee-exam-831820.html#ixzz2EqK8ckW9
26th February 2013, 12:34 PM

If any one having coal india management trainee Hr paper. Please send me @ [email protected]

Tanu
31st March 2013, 06:37 PM

sir/madam
please send me the previous year question paper and syllabus for hr and markting
my email id is [email protected]
15th July 2013, 11:37 AM

sir/mam
i dont get the question paper related to the mt exam for computer science branch, so if u male me the question then it wil b great to have in my id i.e [email protected]
24th September 2013, 06:05 PM

sir/mam
plz mail me previous the question papers for management trainee (Finance ) n my mail id [email protected]
19th December 2013, 12:38 PM
sachi kumari

Default Re: Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation previous question

please send the Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation previous year question
7th March 2014, 02:23 PM

Pls send prevoius year solved MT-Mktg Coal India Ques Papers at [email protected].
Thanks,
7th March 2014, 02:41 PM
anupraj315

Pls send me Coal India Previous year Question Papers to [email protected]
8th March 2014, 02:01 PM

sir i fill the management trainee vacancy in coal indioa 2014 recruitment eligibility master in social work with specialization in community development i want to read/quesation paper of community development and general awarenessand apititude test and also want to suggest me which book is fit for click the exam my email address is [email protected]
9th March 2014, 03:21 PM

Dear Sir/Mam, Kindly send me question paper set of coal India management trainee exam. on [email protected]
13th March 2014, 02:35 PM

please send me previous year question paper for management trainee chartered accountant ....
my id is [email protected]
14th March 2014, 11:06 PM

sir i fill the community devoloment vacancy in coal indioa 2014 recruitment eligibility master of social work with specialization in community development i want to quesation paper of community development and general awarenessand apititude test and also want to suggest me which book is fit for click the exam my email address is [email protected] THANKING SIR, M.HARI BABU
22nd March 2014, 04:19 PM

please send me p. year paper in sales & marketing my mail id is [email protected]
25th March 2014, 07:02 PM

sir please send me the previous year question papers of environmental science of coal India limited on email address [email protected]
27th March 2014, 12:34 AM

please send me the solved 5 previous year paper for management trainee stream personnel of coal India to [email protected]
27th March 2014, 05:29 PM

Please send the previous year question of coal india ltd for sales and marketing, my mail id is [email protected].

Waiting for you reply.
28th March 2014, 01:22 PM
swathikala53

Default coal india community development syllabus

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2802607]please mail me question paper of previous year coal india community engagement exam papers.
29th March 2014, 08:18 PM

please send me hr related question of coal india ltd, my mail id is [email protected]
30th March 2014, 03:34 AM

Sir/Madam
Pls.send the previous year queations of coal india for mt for mechanical engineering , i have apllied the post for material n management , and require question set for practice my mail id is [email protected]
30th March 2014, 04:16 PM

Please send a coal india MT previous years question answers paper.
my mail id [email protected]
31st March 2014, 10:16 PM

please mail me the previous years questions of coal India limited management trainee to [email protected]
1st April 2014, 07:09 PM

sir/ma'am,
please mail me the previous years questions of coal India limited(community development) trainee.
3rd April 2014, 01:56 PM
maddy angel

please send me the solved previous year paper for management trainee stream personnel of coal India to [email protected]
5th April 2014, 03:23 AM

Previous year's question papers for CIL MT exam. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT.
Dear Sir,/Madem

Pls send previous year's question papers of CIL MT For COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
My e-mail id is
Waiting for ur reply.
9th April 2014, 03:50 PM

Pls send previous year's question papers of CIL MT For COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
My e-mail id is

12th April 2014, 09:11 PM

Plz send previous year question paper of COAL INDIA MT for Community development.

maid id - [email protected]
16th April 2014, 01:31 PM

Please send previous years question paper of COAL INDIA MT-2014 for Community development.
E-mail ID: [email protected].

Thanking you
Uttam Kr Sarkar
18th May 2014, 08:42 PM

Please send previous years question paper of COAL INDIA MT-2014 for Community development.
E-mail ID: [email protected]

Thanking you,
Nikhil Jain
23rd May 2014, 05:21 PM

Please provide the question papers of Sales & Marketing for last few years and also some good material to study.Pls send the last years questions papers too at [email protected]
27th May 2014, 05:29 PM

pls provide the question papers of sales and marketing of last two years at [email protected]
29th May 2014, 04:14 PM

sir/mam
plz mail me previous 10 years question papers for management trainee (Finance ) n my mail id [email protected]
2nd June 2014, 06:00 PM

Sir/mam,
Please mail me last 10 years question papers with answers for MT (Finance) in my mail id [email protected]
25th September 2014, 11:07 AM

please send me the previous solved question papers of management trainee in coal india limited in human resource and personal management in my email id- [email protected].
22nd January 2015, 09:57 AM

please sir, send me CIL MT environment, personal and community development paper-1, paper-2 syllabus.
23rd April 2015, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir/ma'am,
please mail me the previous years questions of coal India limited(sales and marketing) trainee.
Below are the attachments of Coal India Management Trainee question papers of past few years. Please download them.
File Type: pdf Aptitude-2.pdf(28.4 KB, 267 views)
File Type: txt CIL Paper 1.txt(5.4 KB, 276 views)
File Type: txt CIL Paper 2.txt(6.9 KB, 227 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude.pdf(32.8 KB, 233 views)
5th January 2017, 12:17 PM

Hi, Please provide me previous 10 year question for management trainee-finance 7 accounts at email id [email protected]

Prity Dubey
6th January 2017, 12:55 PM
mani98

I have attached the PDF file of Coal India papers below. Kindly download the papers.
24th January 2017, 08:38 PM

Sir/mam, Please mail me last 10 years question papers with answers for MT (electrical ) in my mail id [email protected]
12th February 2017, 02:57 PM

Sir/mam, Please mail me last 10 years question papers with answers for MT (Mechanical ) in my mail id
22nd February 2017, 12:27 PM

Dear Sir please advice and send me previous question and answer paper on [email protected]

regards,
Sumit Jha