19th May 2012, 12:02 AM
rp_225

What is the coal India Ltd management trainee syllabus? Previous years question papers?

hii this is raghupathi, i want know the coal india ltd management trainee syllabus & previous papers pls send me if you know : [email protected]

19th May 2012, 11:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the coal India Ltd management trainee syllabus? Previous years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rp_225 View Post
hii this is raghupathi, i want know the coal india ltd management trainee syllabus & previous papers pls send me if you know : [email protected]

BE , B-TECH , B.sc , CA , MBA department are applicable for Coal India management tanners exam.But your graduation marks must be above 50%.

Written Test will consist in 3 hours.You can attend in Two papers .All Questions are MCQ type.

Each paper have 100 question with 100 min.

Paper I consist of Aptitude and general Awareness Question paper.

Paper II consist of Technical Aptitude for your field.

QUESTION PAPERS OF CURRENT AFFAIRS=>

CLICK HERE

QUESTION PAPERS OF APTITUDE PAPERS=>

CLICK HERE

For more details you can visit to http://www.coalindia.in/

28th May 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the coal India Ltd management trainee syllabus? Previous years question papers?

what is the syllabus of aptitude test? and send me previous years que.papers, of mining dicipline, reply me on [email protected]
31st May 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
this is neha i m preparing for coal india mt hr exams ,please send me previous year question paper as soo as possible.it will a big help for me.
please send me on [email protected]
thanks &regards
neha
2nd June 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

hi dis is paromita, i need coal india mt exam previous years questions on sales and marketing, if anyone has then pls send on [email protected]. thanks
2nd June 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

pleae post previous year question paper of coal india mt of computer science
2nd June 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir
i shoaib khan start preparing for coal india MT post 2012. Do me a favour plz tell me what is actual syllabus for aptitude and technical.
how much topic will cover in aptitude. my email - [email protected]. plz inform me as soon as possible . thank you.
6th June 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of aptitude test? and send me previous years que.papers, of mining dicipline, reply me on [email protected]
6th June 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I want to know how to prepare the Coal India Limited HR/Personnel exam test. And I want to know what is the syllabus of this vacancy. Please favour me and send me books and preparation material on my email id - [email protected]. Please inform me as soon as possible.
Thank you
Princy Goyal
10th June 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

hi..!!

can i have syallbus for aptitude and technical for Computer sc (System) discipline, on my e-id "[email protected]"

Thank you
Abhishek Kumar
13th June 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

hi .. if you could mail me the previous year papers for the sysems discipline.. my email id is --> [email protected]
and also if there's any book related. do let me know.. thank you..
13th June 2012, 11:13 AM
sixthsenzer

hi.

if possible , pls let me know any book related to the systems discipline and also getting previous yearers would be gr88. my e_id--> [email protected]
thank you
regards
aman jain
13th June 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

HI..

I am preparing for coal india MT exams for legal discpline. could you please tell me the syllabus for the same along with the previous year Q papers to my id [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
14th June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

hi ...
i am preparing for coal india MT exams 2012 for systems. pls let me know any book related to the systems discipline and also getting previous yearers would be great. my email id is [email protected]

thanks and regards
16th June 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hi...
I am Azad.
Can u please send me the previous yrs question paper of Management trainee (Material Management) of Coal India Ltd.
my mail id is [email protected]
17th June 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am Vijay. Could any one help me with syllabus and model question paper of MT(HR) of coal India.
Would be thankful. email:[email protected]
17th June 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

hi......

I am preparing for coal india mt hr exams 2012, i need for previous question papers to prepare, if u have any previous regarding to coal india mt exams plz send me.......

my email id: [email protected]
19th June 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

hi,,,
i am sailendra charles and i have applied for the post of sales and marketing in COAL INDIA LIMITED 2012,please can any one send me the old papers related to this exm.

my mail id: [email protected]
20th June 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing for coal india mt system exams 2012, i need for previous question papers to prepare, if u have any previous regarding to coal india mt exams plz send me.......

my email id: [email protected]
20th June 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Rahul Wanare Mechanical Engineer, as above i had applied for the same MT please provide us Coal India Management Trainee 2012 Syllabus and its paper for exam preparation.

[email protected]
20th June 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Need coal india mt exam model paper to my mail [email protected]
21st June 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What is coal India Ltd management trainee syllabus for Personnel / HR? previous years question papers
24th June 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi...
Im preparing for the coal india ltd. HR trainees exam, so please can you send me the previous exam papers and the syllabus regarding the the examination..

[email protected]
25th June 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
I am preparing for Coal India Ltd MT-HR exam.can somebody please mail me the sample papers/previous year papers and syllabus at [email protected] asap.
Thanks in advance!!
Priyanka
27th June 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am preparing for coal india mt exam.please mail me syllabus/samples papers...please please [email protected]
all the best in advance............
suryapratap
28th June 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for coal india mt system exams 2012, i need for syllabus and previous question papers to prepare, if u have any previous regarding to coal india mt exams plz send me.......

email:[email protected]
2nd July 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi..
Im preparing for the coal india ltd. management trainees exam (Sales and marketing),
Please forward me the previous exam papers and the syllabus regarding the the examination to my mail ID: [email protected]
2nd July 2012, 03:52 PM
sairaj200

Hi,
Please forward me the previous question papers of Coal India Limited management trainee (Sales & Marketing) discipline to my mail ID: [email protected]

Thanks,
Raj
2nd July 2012, 07:36 PM
jayashree alda

hii
i am jayashree alda, i am preparing for CIL MT 2012 in systems discipline. Can you please send me the syllabus
for systems discipline? Mine id is [email protected]. Waiting for your reply.
Thanking you.

Regards,
Jayashree Alda
3rd July 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hii

i am Shravan, i am preparing for CIL MT 2012 in systems discipline. Can you please send me the syllabus

Thanking you
Shravan
3rd July 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hii
i am shravan, i am preparing for CIL MT 2012 in systems discipline. Can you please send me the syllabus
Thanking you.

Regards,
Shravan
3rd July 2012, 01:46 PM
loveushravan

hii
i am shravan, i am preparing for CIL MT 2012 in systems discipline. Can you please send me the syllabus
Thanking you.

Regards,
Shravan
4th July 2012, 12:23 PM
DEEPA BHOJWANI

hello sir/mam
plz provide me mamagement trainee 2012 syllabus and privious vear question paper in my emailid [email protected]
Thanku sir
5th July 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me previous year question papers in system
my email id is [email protected]
5th July 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,
i system sam. please provide management trainee 2012 syllabus and previous yr question paper in my email id- [email protected]
5th July 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
i need the sample papers for the MT for marketing..

Please send it on this id.:- [email protected]
6th July 2012, 02:13 PM
pratikdsharma

HI,

i need the sample papers for the MT for marketing..

Please send it on this id.:- [email protected]
7th July 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Sirm,
I need the coal india MT syllabus and sample question paper on HR.
Please send it to- [email protected]
8th July 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the previous papers of MT OF COAL INDIA AT [email protected]
8th July 2012, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

hii
i am Irfan, i am preparing for CIL MT 2012 in systems discipline. Can you please send me the syllabus
for systems discipline and also previous CIL papers if you have any. Mine id is [email protected]. Waiting for your reply.
Thanking you.
8th July 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need the sampal paper for NCL assistant sequrity sub inspector.
Please send it this id:- [email protected]
9th July 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I need the coal india MT syllabus and sample question paper on HR.
Please send it to- [email protected]
11th July 2012, 01:10 PM
Prakash K Singh

If any body have syllabus and previous year paper for CIL management trainee(SYSTEM) exam plz........................................zzzzzz mail me. my Id is
[email protected]
Thanx a lot in advance.
12th July 2012, 06:18 PM
atppremkumar

pls send the CIL civil management trainee exam model question paper booklet
13th July 2012, 02:54 AM
monica_chouhan

please send me coal india limited question papers for the post of coal india limite on my id [email protected]
13th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

pls send me sample paper of caol india of system at [email protected]
13th July 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Request you to pls send the System management trainee exam model question paper booklet to [email protected]
13th July 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

plz someone send me the management trainee sample paper for the post of system. mu id is [email protected]
14th July 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me previous year coal india systems mt paper on [email protected]
14th July 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi

This is Vinitha, i need coal india mt exam previous years questions on systems, if anyone has then pls send on [email protected].

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?