10th April 2012, 11:59 PM
khaja1456

Previous year Question Papers for EAMCET Exam? What are the important chapters in Physics to prepare for this Exam?

I am studying bi.p.c. In a.p so i want to get all the previous eamcet papers on every chapter of physics and chemistry and want to know important chapters to read in physics.so please mail me or post them in the site.waiting for ur reply.

6th June 2012, 06:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for EAMCET Exam? What are the important chapters in Physics to prepare for this Exam?

Where can I get previous question papers for End-user computing1501 at UNISA?
17th April 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers for EAMCET Exam? What are the important chapters in Physics to prepare for this Exam?

i want to know how eamcet question paper pattern will be for 2013 to the students of bipc group.....
1st May 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

The capacitance of capacitor is independent on
2nd May 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i want to know important chapters in maths physics n chemistry for d preparation of eamcet??
22nd February 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How to score good in maths as till now no healthy preparation is done.
24th April 2015, 08:03 PM

Smile Re: Previous year Question Papers for EAMCET Exam? What are the important chapters in Physics to prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaja1456 View Post
I am studying bi.p.c. In t. s so i want to get all the previous eamcet papers on every chapter of physics and chemistry and want to know important chapters to read in physics.so please mail me or post them in the site.waiting for ur reply.
and I also want zoology and botany important question papers so please send them or mail them for this Eamcet exam of 2015 .waiting for ur reply
19th September 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Which books should I refer to get best rank in eamcet
Answer needed urgently!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?