25th November 2009, 07:11 PM
kishore kumar

Previous year question papers and entrance syllabus of M.A. in Economics

dear sir,

i request you to help me by providing entrance syllabus for MA(economics) and the previous year question papers. and i also request you to suggest the booksto prepare for entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. HCU previous year question papers for MA Economics? Syllabus of exam and books to be referred?
  2. From where to get previous year question papers of M.A Economics Entrance Exam?
  3. Annamalai University B.A. Economics Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Development Economics (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  6. Economics syllabus and question pattern of Mumbai University PhD entrance exam? Previous year question paper for preparation? -- [New]
  7. Previous year question papers of Kerala SER for Economics subject
  8. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Agricultural Economics-1 (Paper-IV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Previous entrance question paper and syllabus for admission in DU M.A Economics
  10. Previous years NET economics question papers with answer key? I have passed M.A Economics
  11. Previous year question papers of Ph.D in Economics entrance exam of Guwahati University?
  12. Previous years question papers of different universities for M.A in Economics?
  13. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Economics Theory (Paper IX) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Madurai Kamaraj University, M.A in Economics, Economics of Growth and Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, International Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Rural Economics (Paper XV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous years question papers for entrance Ph.D in Economics?
  18. Syllabus and previous years question papers for MSW entrance?
4th December 2009, 06:20 PM
dipaleeknyn

Default Re: Previous year question papers and entrance syllabus of M.A. in Economics

MA in economics is provided by the folowing universities
University of Delhi
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Banaras Hindu University
IGNOU
Mumbai Unversity

The syllabus includes
Economics
Maths/Statistics
General awareness about the world and indian economy

For test papers, i think, you will have to send a request to the university.
5th December 2009, 07:29 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year question papers and entrance syllabus of M.A. in Economics

i think you can search through google else get it from book banks.
14th December 2009, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Previous year question papers and entrance syllabus of M.A. in Economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore kumar View Post
dear sir,

i request you to help me by providing entrance syllabus for MA(economics) and the previous year question papers. and i also request you to suggest the booksto prepare for entrance exams.
15th December 2009, 10:53 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

books of s.chand publications or tata mcgrahill is are also good for it
3rd February 2010, 02:20 PM
Bisht Geeta

[QUOTE=kishore kumar;2007]dear sir,

i request you to send me Master of Arts (economics) syllabus of 1st year in Hindi Medium
6th February 2010, 01:29 PM
SONI BISHNOI

i reduest you to send me geogarphy m a sllybesh of entrance exm
15th February 2010, 01:22 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

it can be downloaded from the following links :-

www.questionpaper.in/
www.indiastudycenter.com/.../Syllabus/.../MA-Economics/Previous-Year.asp
www.onlineteachers.co.in/
7th March 2010, 08:45 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hi....
Friend you can get the books from the book stores and to get them online visit the below site:
www.questionpaper.in/
14th March 2010, 01:57 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi....
previous....years question paper can be uploaded from this suggested website....
or
for acknoledgement...you can know....that it has.....
Economics
Maths/Statistics
General awareness......
these....are required.....entrance of M.A....
best of luck......
28th March 2010, 04:12 PM
vanshu

friend the best and easier way is you can get them from the books available in the market and from net you can get it from www.questionpapers.in
12th May 2010, 11:55 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend you can get them in a good form from the books availablee in the market or you can also download it from the site www.questionpapers.in
15th June 2010, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

previous year question papers of M.A IN ECONOMICS
13th July 2010, 07:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore kumar View Post
dear sir,

dear friend

SORRY SIR,

I will post again, because i will forgot the attach file, So please delete one answers -

Its very tough to find entrance exams paper of M.A economics, but i will attach some model question papers of M.A economics in the below attach files. So please find the attach files and download from there Or you can purchase the S.chand model question books for M.A economics from the
book stores -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.A Economics model paper.pdf(327.8 KB, 609 views)
File Type: pdf M.A Economics paper.pdf(147.1 KB, 473 views)
31st July 2010, 07:45 PM
s.k.singh

Banaras Hindu University
IGNOU
Mumbai Unversity
patna university
magadh university

and also you can get it from the websites...
www.indiastudycircle.com
5th August 2010, 07:30 PM
prathamesh22

s.chand publications or tata mcgracill book are the best
or
www.indiastudycircle.com
13th September 2010, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

MA previous hindi2011
13th September 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

MA previous syllabus2011
20th September 2010, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

entrance syllabus of M.A. in English
15th October 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

m.a economics last year question papers
11th November 2010, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

ma history question
15th November 2010, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

master of arts model papers ignou university
17th November 2010, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

M.A economics syllabus (english medium).
7th December 2010, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

M.A history entrance question
15th February 2011, 06:19 AM
sreejith .m.j

will please suggest me the books that i must read and study for the prepration of entrance in ma economics in prestigious universities or schools
26th February 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

books recomended for economics entrence test
14th March 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

tell me where i find previous question papers of M.A 2nd yr hindi
4th April 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

WHERE I FIND MA PREVIOUS ECONOMICS LAST YEAR PAPERS. (G.....K........)
17th April 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

please any one send me jnu ma economics privious papers or syllabus .
19th April 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
your are requested to provide me BA enterence exam syllebus and last year BA enterence exam paper. you please also suggest me about preparation book for BA enterence exam.
27th April 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

please give me address and brances and phone no ignou university of delhi
30th April 2011, 08:50 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

www.questionpaper.in/
www.onlineteachers.co.in/
8th May 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

please send me unsolved paper of pgt test 2011 economics.
19th May 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to ma in 1st year history previous quetion paper
13th June 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i want MA Economics model paper as it is not available in market in English version.plz help me out my entrance exam is in this week.how can i search on Google
13th June 2011, 12:19 PM
sara...........

MA Economics entrance model paper i need it .its not available in market, in English version.plz help me out
13th June 2011, 12:30 PM
sara...........

Thumbs up Re: Previous year question papers and entrance syllabus of M.A. in Economics

i want MA economics previous year modelpaper doc 23.84 MB - -
16th June 2011, 04:52 AM
salmanhab

way for prep for master in business economics entrance exam.
23rd June 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i want MA eco entrance previous 10 yrs solved question papers.plz help me out.
30th June 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Previous year syllabus of m.a. in economics 2009
18th August 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

previous year question paper of m.a english
26th August 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me where i found the previous question papers of mathematics and statistics of m.a economics
22nd September 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers and entrance syllabus of M.A. IN HISTORY
28th September 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, me needs the entrance papers of MA Economics from last 5 years
6th October 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want syllabus of M.A Economics Of ist Year Of IGNOU Of Srinagar CENTER

Feed Back me @ rihaanmuddasirgmail.com Or 09797183642
23rd October 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

m.a economics entrance papers
9th November 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

history ma syllabus
12th November 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want syllabus of M.A(economics) final year of Magadh university.............. Feed back me @ [email protected]
26th November 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

from where to get previous year question papers of M.A.history of rajasthan university
6th December 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

SIR,i need M.A. Hindi sylabbus.please give information about it as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?