14th October 2011, 01:11 AM
arul007

Previous year Question Papers of GAIL Executive Trainee Exam for Electrical stream? Syllabus for the same?

Hi,

Please send me the previous year's GAIL executive trainee questions papers and syllabus for ELECTRICAL discipline to [email protected]

Awaiting reply,
Sincerely,
Arul Murugan

16th October 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of GAIL Executive Trainee Exam for Electrical stream? Syllabus for the same?

hi i need sample question paper for GAIL executive trainee?
11th January 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of GAIL Executive Trainee Exam for Electrical stream? Syllabus for the same?

i want hpcl written test papers please send to my mail

[email protected]
19th January 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. Pls send me syllabus of gail entrance exam with all question paper. Hope you will be rrevert. My mail.id is mayurpatil444@gmail.
com.
13th March 2015, 09:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by arul007 View Post
Hi,

Please send me the previous year's GAIL executive trainee questions papers and syllabus for ELECTRICAL discipline to [email protected]

Awaiting reply,
Sincerely,
Arul Murugan
Below are the attachments of GAIL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: docx GAIL Placement Sample Paper 1.docx(14.4 KB, 86 views)
File Type: docx GAIL Placement Sample Paper 2.docx(14.0 KB, 83 views)
File Type: docx GAIL Placement Sample Paper 3.docx(12.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: docx GAIL Indicative Syllabus.docx(12.7 KB, 65 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?