15th June 2017, 04:23 PM
pgianamika

Previous year question papers of MPH in PGIMER

Sir/Mam, Can you please mail me previous year question paper for MPH in PGIMER? Where to get them? Is it possible for you to attach all the papers over here? Hope that I will get the response soon on the same. Please provide me the details.

1st August 2018, 12:00 AM
ealper

Default Re: Previous year question papers of MPH in PGIMER

Hi, PGIMER conducts the entrance exam once every year for admission to its Master of Public Health program. Unfortunately, it doesn't release the entrance exam paper. I have studied the course over there and realized people have the same query. I can certainly tell you that the paper has elements of aptitude, English and math, biology, current affairs, Descriptive analysis.So, you can prepare accordingly.
3rd February 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can you please guide about which books should I read to clear the PGI MPH exam ?
1st September 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Previous few years question papers with answer for mph entrance exam
27th July 2020, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Previous year question papers of MPH in PGIMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Previous few years question papers with answer for mph entrance exam
The Question papers are not revealed but basic bio and vectors born diseases mcq shud be prepared for mph.Gk portion might include the above related Q and also NHP ,maths is ok and English is also not tough but being frommedical backgroud one should revise profit loss,ratio,average etc bcz data int has to be done .Selection chances are few due to less seats .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?