4th December 2010, 05:15 PM
sandeep1985

Previous year question papers of Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer Jr. Engineer II(Electrical)?

Pls provide me Previous Question papers of railway recuirtment board ajmer Jr. Engineer II (Electrical).

10th December 2010, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer Jr. Engineer II(Electrical)?

I want to junior Engineer (Mechanical) exam previous question
11th December 2010, 02:41 PM
sabav

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer Jr. Engineer II(Electrical)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep1985 View Post
Pls provide me ajmer Jr. Engineer II (Electrical).

HI Friend please visit following URL
For Previous Question papers of railway recuirtment board

http://isbigdeal.blogspot.com/2010/05/railway-apprentices-exam-question.html

Have you Got it,
I hope so...
Bye
13th December 2010, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

pls provide me sample paper for SE (Signa)
14th December 2010, 02:06 PM
sandeep1985

Unhappy Re: Previous year question papers of Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer Jr. Engineer II(Electrical)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabav View Post
HI Friend please visit following URL
For Previous Question papers of railway recuirtment board

http://isbigdeal.blogspot.com/2010/05/railway-apprentices-exam-question.html

Have you Got it,
I hope so...
Bye
i am unable to download these papers via bigdeal. Pls do needful.
15th December 2010, 02:11 PM
rocy123

plz give me a section engee. paper in (telecommunication)
17th December 2010, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Pls provide me Previous Question papers of railway recuirtment board ajmer Jr. Engineer II (signal).
10th January 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

plz send me Technical GR 3 Signal previse question paper on [email protected]....
3rd February 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Wen wil junior engineer recruitment for 2011,i have completed B.tech in ECE. Plz send details on
[email protected]
20th May 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

When will declear the result of je 2 .exm date 19-12-2010
21st June 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 3rd yr diploma (mechanical) engg. I want to be jr in railway. I need previous year question paper and me syllabus.
Plz sent to ..
[email protected]
20th September 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

please give me the prev ious type question papers
22nd December 2011, 06:15 PM
iom

Quote:
Pls provide me Previous Question papers of railway recuirtment board ajmer Jr. Engineer II (Electrical).

plz provide me
thanks
sandeep
8th January 2012, 12:27 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous year question papers of Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer Jr. Engineer II(Electrical)?

Quote:

Previous Year Question Papers of Railway Recruitment Board

I have attached some of the previous year questions papers of Railway Recruitment Board along with this post including that of Junior Engineer

Go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of questions asked..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
8th January 2012, 01:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
QUESTION PAPER?????

I have attached the RRB question paper (Jr. Engineer II (Electrical))and Model question paper .

So please check it out

This paper are really helpful for you
15th October 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Pls provide me Previous Question papers of railway recuirtment board ajmer Jr. Engineer-I(ELECTRICAL) and ,jvvnl,rvvnl,jvunl,Jr. Engineer-I(ELECTRICAL) ,of this four discom.
Dear sir please give me this papers as soon as possible b/c i have few days for my written papers.
my email address :[email protected]
5th March 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

please upload the section engineer previous years papers and the syllabus regarding to that exam in the department of electronics and communication engineer?
5th March 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

please put section engineer previous years papers and syllabus regarding that exam in department of ECE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?