1st December 2010, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous years exam papers of senior clerk in Railway Bharti Board Ajmer?

Dear Sir,
I want Syllabus & previous exam papers of Senior Clerk in Railway Bharti Board Ajmer which exam held on 5-12-2010 & Junior Engineer in Railway Bharti Board Ajmer which exam held on 19-12-2010 Railway Bharti Board Ajmer.
kindly request you please send quickly because you can understand for exam dates i have no time.

10th September 2011, 02:07 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years exam papers of senior clerk in Railway Bharti Board Ajmer?

hello,

>> The call letters indicating time and venue of RRB Ajmer examination centre for the written examination to the candidates who actually appeared in the RRB Ajmer Examination held on 06.06.2010 for the above mentioned category have been sent / are being sent at the address given in the RRB Ajmer Application Form.

<> Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery. Those candidates who appeared in the RRB Ajmer Examination held on 06.06.2010 at Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota Centres & do not get call letters or who has been issued call letter with Wrong Names, Community, Category No., Photograph and free travel authority (for SC / ST) may contact personally the office of Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer as per schedule given above from 10.00 to 17.00 hrs for getting correct / duplicate call letters.

Candidates should bring along with them the counterfoil of call letter of RRB Ajmer Exam held on 06.06.2010. The details of candidates who has been issued call letters can be seen on the website of RRB Ajmer www.rrbajmer.org.

It should be noted that duplicate call letters with be issued only to those candidates who actually appeared in the RRB Ajmer Examination held on 06.06.2010 by RRB Ajmer.

Best of Luck..
3rd October 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years exam papers of senior clerk in Railway Bharti Board Ajmer?

pls,give me syllabus or name of the books for the post of senior clerk in MKCL exam.
8th October 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

pls,give me syllabus or name of the books for the post of senior clerk in MKCL exam
9th July 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want Syllabus & previous exam papers of Senior Clerk in Railway Bharti Board allahabad which exam held on 30-10-2012.
kindly request you please send quickly because you can understand for exam dates i have no time.
by vandana chauahn
11th April 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
I am aelectrcal n communication engineer n i want to be a railway engineer plz give me the syllabus and books name
8th September 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

hii sir

I want sallybus and previous years paper of t.c. n cc
plz snd me
26th September 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

CLERK BHARTI AJMER BOARD OF CLOSE DT.15.09.2013
6th November 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

surface tention depend on
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?