31st December 2016, 09:05 AM
Anju p tomy

Previous year question papers of various entrance exams of MBA in Tourism

Hello sir, I want to study MBA in Tourism from best colleges. Please send me previous years question papers of various entrance exam of MBA in Tourism.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers for Ph.D course in Tourism?
  2. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  4. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Entrance exams details to get into MBA in travel and tourism?
  6. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  8. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Human Resource Planning and Development in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  10. Sample papers for UG entrance exam of integrated B.Com and MBA of BHU and Allahabad university?
  11. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Management Functions and Behaviour in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Previous year question papers for M.Com entrance exam of DU
  14. IP university MBA previous years question papers?
  15. PhD Tourism entrance exam question papers?
  16. MBA previous years question papers of ICFAI, MBA for group D, E and F?
  17. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  18. How can I go for MBA in travel and tourism after B.Com Planning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?