6th August 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Previous year SBI bank exam question papers?

I need previous year SBI Bank exam question paper. Plz send it to my mail id soon.

7th August 2012, 08:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year SBI bank exam question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need previous year SBI Bank exam question paper. Plz send it to my mail id soon.

~~ PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF SBI CLERK EXAM ~~

If you have completed 10+2 with any stream from recognized board with above 60% marks then you are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed Graduation from recognized university are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

I have attached the Question Paper of SBI CLERK Exam.So Please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

7th August 2012, 11:38 AM
singhhr23

Find below the attached solved questions papers of SBI Associates bank .

Thanks....
6th April 2013, 09:50 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SBI Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

@@ To sit for this examination you need to complete HS or its equivalent from a recognized board and secure not less than 60% of marks at 10+2 level.

@@ Diploma degrees will be considered only if it has not been done in correspondence and its duration is not less than 2 years. In addition to that you need to secure 60 percent of marks in this case as well.

@@ After completing graduation if you wish to apply then you need to get minimum 40% of marks at grad level. Graduation can be done in any discipline of your choice

@@ Age should not be below 18 years when applying for this exam. Similarly it should not exceed 28 years if you are a general category candidate.

@@ For the reserved category candidates the upper age limit has been relaxed:-

i) SC/ST Candidates: 5 yrs
ii) OBC Candidates: 3 yrs
iii) PH Candidates: 10 yrs

@@ Questions will be of class XII Standard so your familiarity with class XII subject can prove to be beneficial while preparing for this exam. Questions will be again of objective type. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from the original score.

@@ Give importance to the following sections:-
  • General Awareness
  • General English
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Reasoning Ability
  • Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge

@@ Written Examination is followed by Personal Interview Session. You will be called for the latter on securing the pass marks in the written examination which is decided by assessing the overall performance of the candidates. There is 5% relaxation for reserved category candidates.

@@ It should be noted that at the most three people are generally called for one post vacant. Final decision will be taken by considering the marks you have got in both the stages of selection.

SBI Clerk Exam Books:-

~SBI State Bank of India Associate Banks Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam Study Guide by G.K.P.
~UPSC Portal A Complete Guide for SBI and Associate Banks Clerk Examination
by Sachchida Nand Jha
~Complete Study Package For SBI (Clerk Grade Exam)
by Sanjeev Joon
~Ultimate Guide for SBI Bank Clerk Examination
by Disha Experts
~State Bank of India and Associate Bank Clerical Cadre
by R. Gupta's

For papers please download the attachments below.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?