1st March 2013, 04:33 PM
garryaggarwal

Previous year solved question papers of IES examination for civil engineering direct downloading link ???????

Dear sir,
I am B.tech(civil) final year student.I want to download solved question papers of IES of previous year.please provide me downloading links.

Thanks

21st May 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year solved question papers of IES examination for civil engineering direct downloading link ???????

Dear sir plz provide the solved papers is ies 2012.
23rd December 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year solved question papers of IES examination for civil engineering direct downloading link ???????

I want to download last 10year conventional type question paper of ssc je civil
11th May 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want link to download previous question paper s to this mail sir [email protected]
19th May 2016, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to download Both Objective and Conventional solved paper(Civil)...please send me the Links to this mail
15th June 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to download ies objective solved paper(civil)...please send me link to this mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?