22nd November 2011, 10:33 AM
naveenait

Previous year Technical Question Papers of KPCL Entrance Exam?

hi,i'm naveen and i'm writing kpcl entrance technical papers of previous years so pls hlp me ...........

22nd November 2011, 08:57 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous year Technical Question Papers of KPCL Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenait View Post
hi,i'm naveen and i'm writing kpcl entrance technical papers of previous years so pls hlp me ...........

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF KPCL EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of KPCL exam in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much for your preparation.. try to go through the papers and find out the pattern of the exam followed and prepare for the exam accordingly..

-> To know more about KPCL exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Also attached the syllabus of the exam for your reference.. try to cover all the topics given to score well in the exam..

-> Also attached the kannada notification file of KPCL 2011 exam in this post for your reference... check it out if needed...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isnt an option. Its a necessity."
Attached Files
File Type: zip KPCL.zip(102.8 KB, 161 views)
File Type: pdf KPCL syllabus - 2011.pdf(13.7 KB, 293 views)
File Type: pdf KPCL - Kannada Notification.pdf(117.3 KB, 169 views)
10th September 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Technical Question Papers of KPCL Entrance Exam?

I am writing test for assistant (accounts). pls help me. please send me question paper pattern. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?