7th November 2011, 10:55 AM
AnushaMK

Previous year Question Papers of KPCL?

i want last years KPCL question papers pls send it to below mentioned id and id is [email protected]

9th November 2011, 08:57 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous year Question Papers of KPCL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnushaMK View Post
i want last years KPCL question papers pls send it to below mentioned id and id is [email protected]
PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF KPCL EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of KPCL exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Prepare a schedule and work daily to prepare for the exam.. then for sure you can clear the exam with good marks...

-> I have also attached the syllabus for KPCL exam in this post.. check it out if needed.. try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus so that you can be confident enough to answer all the questions asked in the exam...

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers it won't help you much in your preparation.. try to go through the papers and find the pattern of the exam and prepare for the questions accordingly..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
Attached Files
File Type: zip KPCL.zip(102.8 KB, 559 views)
File Type: pdf KPCL syllabus - 2011.pdf(13.7 KB, 703 views)
16th August 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of KPCL?

please send question and answer papers, modal paper,previous paper of je (electrical and electronics ) of kptcl,bescom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?