15th September 2011, 01:10 AM
b.sainath

Previous years Electrical Papers of HAL Exam? Which syllabus to prepare for the Exam?

I want HAL previouse electrical papers
and sllybus for preparation
thanks.

17th September 2011, 12:08 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous years Electrical Papers of HAL Exam? Which syllabus to prepare for the Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.sainath View Post
I want HAL previouse electrical papers
and sllybus for preparation
thanks.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF HAL

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of HAL in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for you preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> The pattern followed for the HAL exam is as follows....

-> There are totally 160 questions for the exam...

-> 120 questions is based on the specific discipline, 25 questions on General Engineering and 15 questions on general awareness...

-> All are objective type questions with no negative marking....

-> Just try to prepare your core subjects well and then read the daily newspaper to prepare for general awareness...
Attached Files
File Type: zip HAL.zip(754.1 KB, 1321 views)
17th September 2011, 01:05 AM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: Previous years Electrical Papers of HAL Exam? Which syllabus to prepare for the Exam?

Dear,

To appear HAL, pls refer to http://www.freshersworld.com and keep update with current affairs.

Take a look at the attachments herewith.

Best of Luck
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sample Papers.zip(754.1 KB, 792 views)
8th October 2012, 02:44 PM
navya.552

Default Re: Previous years Electrical Papers of HAL Exam? Which syllabus to prepare for the Exam?

I want to know computer science syllabus for Hal exam
13th October 2012, 08:21 PM
suramya.r

Hello, Can you please tell me, which subjects(syllabus) to study for preparing towards, HAL exam in Electrical stream? I would really appreciate, if you could mail me at [email protected]. Thanks.
14th October 2012, 11:47 PM
punithavathi.m

I want HAL previous electrical papers
and sllya[/COLOR]bus for preparation..........plz mail me at : [email protected]
thanks.
17th October 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i want electrical previous papers with solutions and also general awereness also please sir....
26th October 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me, which subjects(syllabus) and previous papers to study for preparing towards, HAL exam in Electrical stream? please mail me at [email protected]
31st October 2012, 09:27 PM
namratha madda

sir....i aplyd fr the hal...i am a ece student...pls tell me which subjects do i stdy technically...pls tell me....
21st November 2012, 01:10 PM
sonic_5

Thumbs up Re: Previous years Electrical Papers of HAL Exam? Which syllabus to prepare for the Exam?

xam pattern is knwn as given in instructions.
for electrical:i appeared 2day 4 the xam n mostly the questions were of control systems..1 or 3 4m measurements..
some dc machines..digital electronics..thn there wer power electronics n yes..electromagnetic fields too...basic knowledge is tested..some r too easy..but ya these are in a few no only!!n although quanti is not mentioned but it is asked in the subject knowledge section tat which is for 100 marks..
mostly probabilty is asked n others r easy..
so best luck 4 next time..)
2nd October 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

sir....... i app;ied fpr the hal.i'm eee background.please tell me which technical subjects do i study .......thnx in advance
8th October 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir with humble respect i want to state that i am from electrical trade and want the syllabus for the management trainee.so please kindly send me the syllabus and some question papers to be prepared.
Thank you
11th October 2013, 10:04 PM

i am EEE SATUDENT i want to eee syllabus and previous papers of hal and which books i prepare plese send me my mail
18th October 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am praveen, completed B.tech in EEE. I apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,so please sent Previous years Electrical Papers of HAL Exam to my mail: [email protected]
24th October 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam can u send me the previous solved question papers for electrical and electronics engineering to the mail id [email protected]
26th October 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I am periyasamy, completed in BE - EEE. i apply for HAL EXAM, so sent previous year Electrical papers and syllabus to my mail id : [email protected]
29th October 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

pls sir update any electrical model test paper
12th November 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

could u mail me an question paper of electrical engg @ [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?