17th October 2012, 01:03 PM
indu kritika

Previous years papers for HAL management trainee(Technical) in Aeronautical discipline

I need the previous year question papers for the HAL management trainee (technical) in aeronautical discipline

7th November 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers for HAL management trainee(Technical) in Aeronautical discipline

i need the syllabus for aeronautical discipline for hal management trainee exam
26th September 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers for HAL management trainee(Technical) in Aeronautical discipline

i need which books to prepare for hal management trainee exam in aeronautical discipline
10th October 2013, 06:50 PM
reetu bharti

mechanical que paper of hal
12th October 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

i need the syllabus and which to prepare for hal management trainee exam in aeronautical discipline
22nd October 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

please mail the same to [email protected]
3rd November 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

plz send the last 6 years question papers for MT and mail to [email protected]
10th March 2015, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by indu kritika View Post
I need the previous year question papers for the HAL management trainee (technical) in aeronautical discipline
Below are the attachments of HAL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude.pdf(32.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: pdf HAL1.pdf(61.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: pdf HAL2.pdf(60.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 36 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?