23rd July 2013, 10:49 PM
junaid farooq

Previous years question papers of Canara Bank PO? Books to be referred?

Dear sir/mam please send previois year papers of canara bank po and name of books required for perpration on my email : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 5 years question papers of Syndicate Bank and Canara Bank along with solutions?
  2. Syllabus and previous year question papers of canara bank and bank of baroda's probationary clerk posts?
  3. Canara bank queston papers of previous year for Bank PO and Clerical
  4. Canara Bank Clerical question papers of previous year -- [New]
  5. Previous 10 years Civil Engineering question papers? Which books to be referred?
  6. Previous 10 year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to be referred for Main Examination?
  7. Books to be referred for B.Ed? Previous years question papers?
  8. Bank Clerical Exams Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions and Books Details -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?
  10. Books to be referred for Junior Executive IT in AAI? Previous years question papers?
  11. Previous years IT officer exam papers? Books to be referred?
  12. Books to be referred to become an SI? Previous years solved question papers?
  13. Last 5 years question papers and the details of the books to be referred for the mains exam?
  14. How can I prepare for CET for B.Ed in Mumbai? Books to be referred?
  15. Practice year papers of Andhra Bank PO exam? Books to be referred for Andhra Bank PO exam?
  16. How to become an IPS officer? Previous 5 years question papers? Books to be referred to prepare for the test?
  17. Syllabus of KPCL exam? Previous years question papers and the books to be referred?
  18. Books to be referred for ALP entrance exam? Previous years question papers?
27th August 2014, 06:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Canara Bank PO? Books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid farooq View Post
Dear sir/mam please send previois year papers of canara bank po and name of books required for perpration on my email : [email protected]

Best Books for Bank of PO Exam :-

Marketing Aptitude
Author: Sima Kumari
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2011)

Objective Computer Awareness: For
General Competitive Exams
by R Pillai
Publisher: Arihant Publications India Pvt Ltd

I.B.P.S CWE Bank P.O./M.T. Recruitment Of probationary Officers'/Management Trainees Guide
by GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

Bank Probationary Officer Exam Previous Paper (Solved)
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

I have attached some question papers of canara bank of po post so please check it out .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Canara-Bank-PO-Paper-2009.pdf(61.7 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf Canara-Bank-PO-Sample-Paper-2009.pdf(64.4 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf BANK PO 2011.pdf(36.1 KB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf Bank-P.O.-Solved-Papers--Reasoning-Andhra-Bank-Exam.pdf(63.3 KB, 71 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?