19th October 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Previous 10 year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to be referred for Main Examination?

Sir,
Kindly mail me the previous 10 years question papers of RBI grade-B (Prelim and Main exam)
I also request you to guide me for the main examination, regarding the books or the sites that can be referred for Economic and Social issues and the Finance section specially.

22nd October 2011, 04:02 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to be referred for Main Examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Kindly mail me the previous 10 years question papers of RBI grade-B (Prelim and Main exam)
I also request you to guide me for the main examination, regarding the books or the sites that can be referred for Economic and Social issues and the Finance section specially.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF RBI 'B' GRADE EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of RBI 'B' Grade exam in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have also attached some of the other information about RBI exam in this post for your reference.. just check it out if needed...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

RBI Grade B Officers Exam Guide
ISBN: 8178126370

RBI Officers Grade 'B' Examination
Author: Lal, Jain
ISBN: 8174823921

RBI, Reserve Bank Of India
Author: V. V. K. Subburaj
ISBN: 8172541961

RBI Grade 'B' Exam Practice Work Book
Author: Kiran Prakashan

Objective English For Competitive Examinations (BSRBs, RBI etc. )
Author: Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha
ISBN: 0074633376

-> To know more about RBI exam and information online CLICK HERE!!!

Quote:
"Actually, after while, finding the ideas is the easy part. Sorting them through and turning them into stories, now, that's the hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: zip RBI.zip(44.0 KB, 96 views)
File Type: pdf RBI B Grade - 2010.pdf(32.9 KB, 293 views)
File Type: pdf RBI B Grade - General Ruels & Info.pdf(20.7 KB, 143 views)
File Type: pdf RBI 'B' Grade exam info.pdf(5.83 MB, 171 views)
1st April 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to be referred for Main Examination?

hi im shahidha i want to crack this rbi assistant exam so please guide me what are the books i need to study plz help me
18th May 2013, 10:05 AM
soneyalaldash

Default Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to be referred for Main Examination?

hi i m kanha from odisha, bhubaneswar . i want to crack the rbi grade b officer pls suggest some books of economics, managementand finance books
23rd June 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Kindly mail me the previous 10 years question papers of RBI grade B (Prelim) to my Mail Id : [email protected]
A positive response is awaited.

Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?