8th February 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers fro GP rating course?

Sir, i wanted to go through the previous year question paper for the gp rating course cet examinations .and i know that there is a block written cet question paper in the website :-seafarers.edu.in /is that the same question paper or not ?otherwise from where wil i download the question paper........? How much marks are required to pass in the g.p.rating cet entrance exams.....?what is the pass marks. ...................thankyou...................

9th February 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers fro GP rating course?

Sir, i wanted to go through the previous year question paper for the gp rating course cet examinations .and i know that there is a block written cet question paper in the website :-seafarers.edu.in /is that the same question paper or not ?otherwise from where wil i download the question paper........? How much marks are required to pass in the g.p.rating cet entrance exams.....?what is the pass marks. ...................thankyou...................

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-years-question-papers-fro-gp-rating-course-613186.html#ixzz1ltU6zUSO
5th March 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-years-question-papers-fro-gp-rating-course-613186.html#ixzz1oFj2OgpE
6th April 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

how to know about question papers for g p rating please give some old form
10th May 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

please give me last year question paper of gp rating
6th November 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

10th class ke base par paper kaise aaynge
16th April 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

how to know about question papers for g p rating please give some old form
9th November 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

how i will get the syllabus for gp rating course. pleasegive solution
my email id [email protected]
2nd May 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

please give me last year question paper of gp rating my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?