13th September 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Download English question papers of previous years for 9th GSEB exam

Sir,
Can you please help me to get standard 9th English question papers of previous years for GSEB Board? I am unable to find the previous years question papers. Please help me.

Related Questions:
16th October 2015, 12:55 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Download English question papers of previous years for 9th GSEB exam

For your kind information 9th class exams are conducted by own school means no Board interference is there. This means papers are different from school to school because each school creates their own paper and you didn't mentioned the specific school name so, I can't help you. I would like to suggests you in that case only your school teachers can helps you
4th March 2022, 01:09 PM
Nellie Hughes

Arrow Re: Download English question papers of previous years for 9th GSEB exam

In English exams preparations you need to visit online past papers, but make sure to learn practical English skills and logical clearance about the language structure and rules, also need to know about the importance of essay and dissertation writing specially in professional career growth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?