21st June 2013, 10:35 PM
tapaswini sarangi

Previous years question papers of MSc Physics of Utkal University? I have completed my BSc

i have completed my b.sc & i am appearing msc entrance. i want the previous year question of m.sc physics of utkal university.

Related Questions:
4th October 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of MSc Physics of Utkal University? I have completed my BSc

we have previous year physics msc question from utkal university
23rd January 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of MSc Physics of Utkal University? I have completed my BSc

Sir I am dipanjali I want previous year msc chemistry entrance question papers of uu.so pls send at [email protected]
4th April 2018, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I want previous year question paper of physics of utkal university.please give me so soon.
29th April 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of MSc Physics of Utkal University? I have completed my BSc
19th March 2019, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me previous year question paper for msc physics of utkal University..my email address is [email protected]
16th August 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to get 10 years back question paper in MSc physics of utkal university
5th January 2020, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

I want to previous ten yr question paper of physics entrance msc exam email-id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?