20th April 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of Prasar Bharti Technician Recruitment exam?

how can i find previous years papers of prasarbharati technician recruitment exam? please kindly inform me if there any solution.
my ID:[email protected]
mob no:8016165465

2nd May 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Prasar Bharti Technician Recruitment exam?

dear sir/mam,
plz tell me the best book n send me modal paper of prepartion for engineering assistant for prasar bharti exam 2013.
my email id:[email protected]
21st May 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Prasar Bharti Technician Recruitment exam?

Please mail me previous year papers for Prasar Bharati Engineering Assistant Exam.
Mail ID: [email protected]
22nd June 2013, 12:37 PM
supreethadr

can anyone pls mail me the previous model question papers of prasar bharti engineering assistant and any pdf of related post to [email protected]
28th June 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

please mail me the previous year question papers of ssc prasar bharti for the post of assistant engineer.
email-id: - [email protected]
4th July 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

send me previous year papers for technician post in electronics
[email protected]
5th July 2013, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

please mail me the previous year question papers of ssc prasar bharti for the post of assistant engineer.
email-id: [email protected]
7th July 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

please send me the previous question papers of assistant engineer post for electronics and communications engineering .
mail id: [email protected]
phone no:8790591951
13th July 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous question papers of assistant engineer post for electronics and communications engineering .
mail id:[email protected]
phone no:7501973534
14th July 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I m also looking for previous 10 year paper of assistant engineer post for IT engineer.
This is really appreciated.Thanks in advance
mailid:[email protected]
phone no:8652179432
15th July 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous year question papers of assistant engineer post for electronics and communications engineering at my mail ID.
My mail ID is [email protected]
15th July 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

mail id: [email protected]
17th July 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

please mail me the perivious year question paper of engineering assitance in prasar bharti....thank you..
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
19th July 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

mail id:[email protected]
16th February 2015, 08:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i find previous years papers of prasarbharati technician recruitment exam? please kindly inform me if there any solution.
my ID:[email protected]
mob no:8016165465
Below are the attachments of Prasar Bharati question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?