19th May 2011, 11:18 PM
patel nager

Private and government colleges offering MSc in Industrial Chemistry in UP and Delhi region?

universites and colleges private and government offering M.Sc in industrial chemistry in u.p. and delhi region.

7th October 2011, 05:51 PM
sumitgo123

Default Re: Private and government colleges offering MSc in Industrial Chemistry in UP and Delhi region?

yes ...Amity University is giving this program...you can try it....they have there own entrance exams...in up
16th October 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Private and government colleges offering MSc in Industrial Chemistry in UP and Delhi region?

which are the famous institutes offering Msc in industrial chemistry?
11th January 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.s.c(industrial chemistry)after that what should i do?
1st February 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

The College name area
1. A. M. U. Aligarh
2. Khalsa college Yamuna nagar
3. B R Ambedkar university AGra
4. Sardar Patel University Anand Gujrat
19th June 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

institutions in kerala
30th July 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which are the famous institutes offering Msc in industrial chemistry?
I want to do M.Sc with industrial chemistry with correspondence, please contact me soon on
30th September 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I am Neha rajawat i got 58.8 percent in 10 2 and 60 in b.sc i wanted to join your collage for m.sc indutrial chenstry contect me at 9977505065
17th April 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do msc in industrial chemistry in delhi so please send me the list of universities offering this course in delhi.
my contact no is 8860865256
4th July 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I gain 47% marks in Bsc(Industrial Chemistry) I want to do Msc in Industrial Chemistry ...What can i do?
7th July 2016, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in old rajindra nagar new delhi offering msc general chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?