26th December 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?

Hello I have completed my bsc biotechnology this year. I want to do integrated msc phd in my relevant field. I live in delhi. I want to know colleges in delhi only.
Kindly tell me about the colleges offering the same and the fee structure as well as the procedure for the admission. Also tell me the duration for the same.
Please reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  3. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Institutes offering integrated MSc courses? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  5. Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure
  6. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  7. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  8. Which colleges are offering integrated MSc and Phd courses? I am a last year of BSc medical
  9. Best colleges for PhD in Biochemistry? Duration, fee structure and entrance test for the same?
  10. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course? -- [New]
  12. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  13. Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure?
  14. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  15. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  16. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  17. Is there any opportunity to get coaching for Integrated MSc? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
27th December 2011, 09:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?

Dear friend,

In India some Institute provide only Integrated PHD degree.The Best college for M.SC + PHD are given below.

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani

8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

This college conduct their own entrance exam.So you can contact to the college authority.

Thanks
21st May 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?

i am interested to do PhD in Social Work through Correspondence Course. please provide the list of colleges or universities are providing this course through correspondence.
21st May 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i have done btech in biotechnology,i want to do integrated msc with phd please tell what to do?
14th June 2012, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

which colleges offering integrated phd and iam a btech biotechnology student
1st September 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Whats the course duration and fee structure for integrated MSc-Phd physics at IIT?
30th October 2012, 09:36 AM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

In India some Institute provide only Integrated PHD degree.The Best college for M.SC + PHD are given below.

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani

8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

This college conduct their own entrance exam.So you can contact to the college authority.

Thank You---
30th October 2012, 02:54 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello I have completed my bsc biotechnology this year. I want to do integrated msc phd in my relevant field. I live in delhi. I want to know colleges in delhi only.
Kindly tell me about the colleges offering the same and the fee structure as well as the procedure for the admission. Also tell me the duration for the same.
Please reply soon

LIST OF TOP COLLEGES
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
  • Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani
  • Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
  • Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
1st June 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

wat is the fee structure to study integrated phd frm bangalore
16th October 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc. Nd m intrestd to do integrated course Msc Phd except IIT college so could you send the list of college in which I get direct admission on the basis of merit and also send the fees structure
13th November 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a Chartered Accountant with experiance of 9 years.I want to do Ph.D. through correspondence.Please advice how and where to do the same through correspondence. Gyanesh Kumar, working in Mexico
7th February 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

which collage are offered integrated msc ph.d in chemistry and fee for this course
7th February 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

which collage are offered integrated msc ph.d in chemistry and fee for this course
14th September 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me , I want todo integrated Msc Phd program in Canada , I've completed B tech Biotechnology , in Canada which universities offering this course, if not available means how can I go for msc and phd programs in Canada , please provide the information
24th June 2021, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSc In microbiology .Now I would like to join for integrated MSC. So How to apply for it.Kindly reply me ..It is direct admission or there will be entrance exam ..
24th October 2022, 10:18 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of colleges

Indian institute of technology,Delhi

Indian institute of technology,Karaghpur

Indian institute of technology,khanpur

Indian institute of technology,madras

Indian institute of technology,bombay

Indian institute of technology, gowhathi

Indian institute of technology,varanasi

Vellore institute of technology,vellore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?