18th November 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in B.Ed college in MP? Is there any entrance test or is it through merit?

i want to know te procedure of admissin of B Ed college in MP????? is it intrance or direct the selection of college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  3. How to take admission in private college?
  4. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  5. Can I get a seat in Veterinary quota if belongs to BCC Girl?
  6. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  7. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  8. Are there any entrance tests for B.Com. ? or is it merit based? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  10. Can I get Surajmal of IPU after scoring 4851?
  11. Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka?
  12. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand engineering colleges with mechanical stream? I have secured 4,18,623 rank in AIEEE and I belong to SC category. My category rank is 29,185
  13. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  14. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  15. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  16. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM? -- [New]
  17. Is the admission in Symbiosis college based on merit or online admission? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. Which exams do I need to appear to do B.Ed Maths?
24th May 2012, 08:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in B.Ed college in MP? Is there any entrance test or is it through merit?

Graduates can pursue B.Ed course in M.P. Along with a graduation degree one should also get 50% marks to join this course. Admission for B.Ed will be on the basis of entrance examination in M.P. This entrance exam will involve questions relating to Reasoning, English skills, GK, teaching aptitude etc. Candidates should perform well in this exam to get a good score. You can apply for B.Ed courses in colleges only if you obtain a specified cut off score percentage specified for admission by that college.
2nd June 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in B.Ed college in MP? Is there any entrance test or is it through merit?

What is the fee structure for b ed course in the private colleges of M.P?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?