14th April 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Is the admission in Symbiosis college based on merit or online admission? What is the procedure for admission?

hi my name is ambarish 1.,i appeared for my 12 recently and want to join symbiosis college to pursue b.com gen and would like to know if it is based on merit or a online admission and also the process of admission.
2.i am also pursuing CA and would like to know if attendance is compulsory in b.com courses
please reply fast and must reply ..
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  2. Is Lateral Entry Admission for B.Tech in Rajasthan based on RTU merit? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  4. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  5. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand engineering colleges with mechanical stream? I have secured 4,18,623 rank in AIEEE and I belong to SC category. My category rank is 29,185
  6. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  7. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  8. How to seek admission into Symbiosis college of Arts Pune after securing 54% marks?
  9. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  10. How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?
  11. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  12. Is there any other mode of admission in B.Com in Symbiosis other than the entrance exam? Can I get admission through merit?
  13. Am I eligible for Mechanical stream after scoring 46 marks in JEE?
  14. What is the procedure to get external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/Admin after completing B.A from SP college
  15. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  16. Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB? -- [New]
  17. Admission in Delhi University is merit based or entrance exam based?
  18. M.Sc(Microbiology) or M.Sc(Chemistry), which one to study for getting good job?
22nd March 2013, 07:52 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Is the admission in Symbiosis college based on merit or online admission? What is the procedure for admission?

Symbiosis college of Arts and Commerce.

The Admission is based on online process.

You may also mail your queries at following mail address of university:
[email protected]

The Eligibility criteria for Symbiosis college for B.Com is as followed:
A student is required to have passed minimum 12th standard / ICSE / CBSC / any equivalent examination from a recognized University / Board.

You may also visit directly to the university websites:
http://www.symbiosiscollege.edu.in
30th May 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the admission in Symbiosis college based on merit or online admission? What is the procedure for admission?

sir myself abhishek and i want to do B.sc from symboises but theres a problem that my 12 th results will be declared in the 1st week of nov or dec so can please tell me that i m elegible for B.sc course from your college or not? i dont want to waste my year and if i will aplly in the month of nov or dec i wont b able to match up with other students
so please solve my query
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?