6th August 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission into Indian for Girls?

Respected sir, My name Suraj Bansode from Laxmi Dahiwadi. I pass 12th std with 68% (science).I want to join indian army. Please tell me procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of job in Indian Defense Academy for girls? Procedure and exams which the girls can appear?
  2. Procedure for girls to join Indian Air Force?
  3. Is there any career option for girls to join Indian Navy? What is the procedure followed to get the admission?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission through online for 11th standard in Banaras Hindu Girls school?
  6. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  7. Is there any recruitment for Girls in Indian Air Force? What is the procedure and time period?
  8. Recruitment procedure for girls to join the Indian Navy after class 12th? What exams do I have to answers?
  9. Procedure to join in Air Force for girls after completion of Graduation in Management field?
  10. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  11. How can girls enter Indian Army before engineering? Which exams do the girls need to attend to join Army?
  12. How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls?
  13. What is the procedure to enter in Air Force through SSC for girls
  14. Admission procedure for B.Arch in Rajasthan after scoring 1600 in girls category?
  15. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  16. Procedure to take admission in Banaras Hindu Girls School? Date of entrance exam fee structure details? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to join Indian Army through UES for girls?
  18. Can I join Indian Navy being a Girl pursuing B.Tech in CSE? What is the procedure for this?
12th August 2011, 12:00 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Procedure for admission into Indian for Girls?

To join Indian army you can either join NDA or IMA.

To join NDA you have to give the NDA exam conducted by UPSC for 10+2 science students and for those who have passed out class 12th board or equivalent exam with an aggregate of 60% marks in PCM. Age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

You will be trained at NDA for army and the final term of your training will be at IMA. You can also get a direct entry at IMA after graduation by qualifying the Combined Defence Services Examination through UPSC. Age must be in between 19 to 24 years for these candidates.

Engineering graduates can apply through direct SSB interview.
Final year or prefinal year engineering graduates can also apply for the SSB interview from campus selection also.
28th August 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

After tenth we can joinig in india army
16th September 2011, 12:28 AM
saugata2008

There are various way to join Indian army fro girls like -
NCC= age limit is 19 to 21 years .
SSC(nontechnical)= age limit is 21 to 27 years .
SSC(technical)= age limit is 21 to 27 years .

Thank you
8th January 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

can a science student join indian army after 12th for girls through nda
22nd March 2013, 03:19 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

First of all, I would like to inform you that contendors who want to join defence sector, they can do through two ways:-

* NDA(National Defence Academy).

* CDS(Combined Defence Services).

Girls are not eligible for the NDA examination. So, the better option for you to fulfill your dream is CDS examination.

UPSC conducts CDS examination twice every year for these following wings:-

* Indian Naval Academy.

* Indian Air Force Academy.

* Indian Military Academy.

* Officer's Training Academy.

The eligibility criteria required for CDS examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any accredited collee or university.

* Age limit:- 21-30 yrs.

* Final year contendors are also eligible for this examination.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Sex:- Both male and female.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Marital status:- Unmarried.

* Physically and mentally fit.

The selection procedure for CDS examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* SSB interview.

* Medical test.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?