30th December 2017, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for aerospace engineering after completion of 12th with 85 percent marks?

Procedure to apply for aerospace engineering after completion of 12th with 85 percent marks? Can someone please let me know the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for private bank jobs in Agra after completion of 12th with 66 percent marks?
  2. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. Procedure to apply for Railways Ticket Collector job in Indian Railways after completion of 12th with 60 percent marks?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for HAL job after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 75.33 percent and 12th science with 52 percent?
  5. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  6. Procedure to apply for scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percent marks?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  8. Which job to apply after completion of 12th with 55 percent marks and know typing in English and Hindi?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do MS in MIT after completion of aerospace engineering in Coimbatore?
  10. Procedure for getting admission in BE aerospace engineering? List of colleges to apply in Maharashtra?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission to Agricultural engineering after completion of HSC with 45 percent marks?
  12. How to study MS in Aerospace Engineering after completion of my B.Tech? Which are the top universities for the course?
  13. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  15. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for automobile engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for nautical engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
4th January 2018, 08:31 AM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for aerospace engineering after completion of 12th with 85 percent marks?

Aerospace Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering an undergraduate Engineering course . The Course refer to the design, construction, and science of aircraft and spacecraft. Aerospace Engineering refers to an applied discipline of engineering dealing with the design, manufacture, functioning and maintenance of airborne vehicles like aircrafts, spacecrafts, helicopters and missiles.

Eligibility criteria –

1. Should have passed with minimum 60% or equivalent CGPA.
2. On the basis of IIT JEE .
3. Some of the very reputed universities and institutes conduct entrance examination for admission.
Age – Should have at least 17 years old.
Some of the best collages for Aero space engineering
1. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
4. Anna University
5. PEC University of Technology

Education Fees – Rs. 2,00,000/- to Rs. 4,00,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?