23rd August 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for CBSE board from PSEB in 12h standard?

Sir/Mam, I want to change my existing board from PSEB to CBSE in my 12 and schools are not allowing for this whole procedure, What should I do now? Can you please suggest me the right way to follow to apply for the change soon? Thank you!

24th August 2017, 05:53 PM
Satvantanu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CBSE board from PSEB in 12h standard?

The changing of board from one to another .state board to cbse first you take transfer certificate(t.c.)
Then go for countersignature if it done then formal activities like 10th 11th certificate birth certificate migration certificate all submit in cbse and apply for admission.
24th August 2017, 06:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your 12th class board from CBSE to PSEB. For that you need to submit few documents. They are:

- You need to apply for the school through online or offline.
- Transfer certificate
- Previous year score/ merit card
- Pass port sized photos

You need to fill the application form and submit all the required documents then if you fulfill their eligibility requirements then you'll get an admission in the school for 12th class.
25th August 2017, 09:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. This is not possible for any candidate to change board in 10+2 standard. Admission in senior secondary board of CBSE is given in 11th standard. You can get admission in 11th standard in any CBSE affiliated school.

2. But this will waste your one academic year in PSEB board in 11th standard. You should continue your studies from PSEB and appear for board exam of 12th.

You can change board by cancelling your admission from PSEB board. Take academic documents of standard tenth and visit any CBSE affiliated school for admission. Admission process in 11th standard start after CBSE 10th board results are over.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?