17th July 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?

Dear sir, I have taken admission in 12th from CBSE after studying 11th standard from PSEB without knowing the CBSE school about my 11th standard board. But, now they know about it and telling me to leave the school. Please guide me how can I continue my study with CBSE? You can also contact me 9463259721 or mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in PSEB school with CBSE pattern?
  2. How can I get transfer in any CBSE school at Kota if completed 11th CBSE in Banswara?
  3. Whether NIOS has equal recognization as CBSE or not?
  4. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  6. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  7. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  8. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  9. Procedure to change board from CBSE non medical to PSEB non medical?
  10. Is there any rule to change the school at 12th standard?
  11. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  12. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  15. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  16. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
  17. Am I eligible to complete after failing in 12th CBSE?
  18. Which documents are required to take admission in a CBSE school at Delhi?
19th July 2016, 07:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?

If you don't fulfill the rules of that particular school then you won't be able to continue in the same school. They will ask you to furnish documents related to your previous schools with TC.

If you don't fulfill the criteria and don't have TC then they will cancel your admission.
19th July 2016, 10:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?

No, it is not possible to study 12th standard from CBSE School after completion of 11th standard from PSEB Board. As per the Education boards which offer 11th and 12th standard, there is a rule that the candidate have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school under same board. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from PSEB Board as CBSE Board school asked you to leave from their school.
19th July 2016, 10:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can switch to CBSE board after completion of your 11th standard from state board. But for that you must have to submit a migration certificate from your past school. After completion of admission formalities through proper channel, no one ask you to leave the school.
19th July 2016, 10:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that according to rule , a candidate has to complete 11th and 12th from the same board.
You have to continue your study through CBSE board only.
If the school is not allowing you to continue study through this board then you can change your school having the same CBSE board.
20th July 2016, 04:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

At this instant you need to submit some documents to the current School in order to pursue your class 12th from that School. You also need to give a valid reason for changing the Board at class 12th.

Write an application to the PSEB Board that, you want to change from this Board to CBSE Board in class 10th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your last school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your last school.
Character certificate from the last school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your Board from PSEB to CBSE.
You need to submit all the above documents to the current School.
20th July 2016, 11:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get admission in 12th CBSE after having completed your 11th class from PSEB board as there is no such provision for it. You should have cleared your 11th standard under CBSE board and then can appear for 12th boards in the concluding year.
26th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class XI from CBSE board in PCM. Can I change stream in class 12 in current session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?